Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenal TelaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my son is 3 years old from the last 2 days my son has cough and blocked nose suddenly fever came doctor prescribed P 250 levolin and relent plus but it is of no use the fever subsides can you Tel me the antibiotic sir.
Dear doctor my daughter is 16 years, in 2014 she got typhoid, and again its repeat after that she is suffring from stomach pain hum ne saare bade hospitals me dikha liya magar koi faida nahi hua A to Z saare test karva liye magar kuch nahi nikla. Lakin stomach pain theak he nahi ho raha, medanta,fortis, colombia asia, jaise hospitals me dekha liya unk hisab se jo test kaha sab kara liye magar kuch nahi mila uski study bi distrub ho rahi hai pls help.
My son is 8 months young, he is suffering with cold n cough from last 20 days. I have done antibiotic course of medicines too. But he is not improving. What can I do & what can be the possible reasons for no improvement?
My premature baby (30 weeks) completed 4 months she is having cold n cough n mild wheeze so doctor suggested me as Alex+ paed drops, levolin syp, azithral syrup those syrup safe for my premature baby. Please help me.
My daughter is 13 years old, she is using Nivea Cream but want to use sunscreen now, she is playing basket ball also. Please answer the best sunscreen for her sensitive skin for daily use.
My 2 months old baby had a rash on neck region. The rashes have disappeared but there are white patches left. Will those disappear or are those something else. What can I do to get rid of white patches.
My daughter is about two years old. Her grand parents are worried about her weight & giving junk food & soft drinks inorder to increase her weight. She weighs 9.5kg. Is it too low.
I want to know about tubercolotitis media, how it can be diagnose and how it can be cured, and also I want to know about it symptoms.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? if so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My baby is 6 month old. Want to know can I give her solid food before half an hour of her bedtime in night. Which food should I give that is easy to digest.
Hi, My baby of 5 months old getting green stool in the motion but not yet loose motion. Currently I ma giving only Entergamina Oral suspension 5ml from last 4 days once in a day. But still I am seeing light greenish stool is in motion. Kindly suggest me, can I increase the Entergamina Oral suspension 5ml per day twice or not? Or shall I need to go for Antibiotic syrup (Taxim-O)? If yes then how many times? Noted. When my baby was of 3 moths old, that time also given Entergamina Oral suspension 5ml. Baby's stool become yellow within 2 days.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Sensitivity to motion
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.
- Beta blockers agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Seratonergic agents
- Gabapantin or neurontin
- Acetazolamides or diamox
- Sodium valporate or depakots
- Oxycarbazapine or trieptal