Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenal ParikYour feedback matters!
I have constipation and gas problem. My period time change day by day. I have little flow for two days when I am in period. I feel very laziness. So sugest me proper food or food timing and some ayurvedic treatment.
Hi, I and my gf had sex on October 29 and her date has to be on 10th November but she didn't get her periods today 19th November we collected the morning urine drops and we did the pregnancy test it shows negative. I didn't understand why she didn't get her periods. I am worried please suggest me to get her periods come as soon as possible.
She has a problem of white discharge from 1 year she want to ask why this problem occur, please prefer any medicines for that what she take, what she eat or not in this problem.
Sir/Madam I recently met in sex with my gf. With precaution but stil my gd. Did not get period on date. She was fearing of pregnancy we met kn 13-08-16. Nd her actual date on this month is on 25-08 but she did not get. If she pregnant how to abort naturally please suggest me.
I have irregular periods from the time of menarche. When I reduced weight from 75 to 63kgs it was regular from a year again I put on weight. It was regular period and duration was 5 days. Again when I do exercise for 1 month I get periods but wen I continue doing there is irregular. And I take oats than green tea for 2 times a day. What should I do afetr all this.
I am 28 year old single woman. Sometimes before 10 to 15 days of my actual period date, my stomach aches, blood comes out of vagina, two to three times, for one hour some times for 3 hours, then it stops. I feel weak. Then on my date day some times it starts on actual date sometime after one day, continue for 4 days normally. Is there any problem in my body? why it happens? I am worried, that's why I am asking you this question. Kindly help me to find the solution.
Yoga is not simply a set of exercises, but a lifestyle. When practicing yoga, asanas and nutrition go hand in hand to improve your quality of life. Your digestive system, immunity and energy levels are directly linked to the food you intake. If there is a problem with any of these, yoga asanas can help resolve it.
- Digestion: Not all food is easy to digest. Instead of popping laxatives and antacids after every meal, change the food you're eating. Citrus fruits and leafy vegetables that are rich in fiber aid digestion and prevent constipation. Some foods like yogurt, bananas and garlic are probiotics that support the growth of gut bacteria and keep your stomach healthy. Also include carminatives or foods that prevent the formation of gas like cumin, ginger and oatmeal.Yogic asanas such as the spinal twist, Apanasana and Paschimottanasana can help smoothen the digestive process.
- Immunity: Eating the right food can help boost your immunity. Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamin C that directly strengthen the immune system. Herbs like turmeric, ginger and garlic are rich in antioxidants and linked to the prevention of a number of diseases including several types of cancer. Proteins also help nourish your immune system and hence should not be ignored. A combination of asanas and yogic breathing techniques can help boost your immunity. Some asanas to try include Viparita Karani, Bhujangasana, Matsyasana and Adho Mukha Svanasana. These poses help lower stress and boost immunity by pumping rich oxygenated blood to all the parts of the body.
- Energy: The food you eat is turned into glucose to fuel the body and maintain a constant supply of energy. Soy and green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron can effectively boost your energy levels. Fruits like apples, bananas and oranges can also help increase your energy. Yogurt rich in magnesium does not directly contribute towards the creation of glucose but helps the body release this energy whenever needed. Yoga asanas help increase blood flow and increase the heart's capacity to pump blood through the body. A few yoga poses that can boost energy are the camel pose, tree pose and warrior asana.
- Relaxation: Sipping on a cup of green tea is a good way to end the day and relax. Other food like honey, milk, celery and oatmeal can also help calm the body and fight off the day's stress. Apart from being delicious, dark chocolate also releases hormones that ease stress and help relax a person.
Practising yoga breathing techniques like pranayama can effectively release tension. Supta Baddha Konasana, Viparita Karani and the Supta Matsyendrasana can also help increase energy levels.
I am having I pill after 2 hours of first intercourse just before one day of my expected period. Ie. 15 is my expected period and I had it on 14 of may and today is 18of may and I have not get withdrawal bleeding and period till now. Am I pregnant.
Me and my husband we both are planning that I get pregnant by next month n i'm avoiding all hot food means woh khana jo preg k lye garam ho jisse conceive nahi kar pao so kya gud b garam hai should I not eat jaggery if i am planning for a baby.
I am 29 year old having sex regularly with my girlfriend and we don't use condom. 5 month back when I used to ejaculate, my penis throw or you can say the sprays a good amount of sperms on her face from her vaginal side but now when I ejaculate I simply discharge below her belly but the quantity of sperms is same. My girlfriend also do not enjoy this and always ask me to squirt like before. Is there any problem with my penis?
My wife suffers with vaginal infection .now it's almost cured with one year course. But prolactin level is high approx 25 .it keep fluctuating. She used cablogomin tablet as per Doctor prescription to lower prolactin. But is der any chances of baby conceive .I m too tense. IVF is possible or not in this case.
Zinc is chemically a metal and a trace mineral with multiple health benefits. It is required by the body for a number of functions in small quantities on a regular basis. Some of its important roles include improving immunity, hormone production and promoting digestion, controlling inflammation, tissue growth and repair, etc. to name a few. It also helps in controlling free radical production and therefore has anti-inflammatory effects in reversing heart disease and fighting cancer.
About 5 to 8 mg of zinc is needed by a person per day, with smaller children needing it in the lesser range and women needing more of it. Natural sources of zinc include animal rich protein foods like animal meat and seafood. Dairy products, legumes, pulses and whole grains also contain good amounts of zinc. Modern day foods contain added zinc and therefore are good sources too, though they availability and utility value for the body remain a question.
- Zinc improves immunity i.e. the body produces what are called as T cells when there is any infection or foreign body in the body. These T cells also help in controlling and regulating immune responses and in people with zinc deficiency, the immune system is suppressed putting them at risk for infections and illnesses.
- Zinc has a great role to play in maintaining skin integrity and delayed wound healing is one of the first symptoms of zinc deficiency. These people also could develop chronic ulcers or wounds. There is increased bacterial growth (reduced immunity), increased inflammation, and reduced re-epithelialization, all leading to poor skin health and delaying wound healing.
- Zinc is essential for healthy gut function and it is one of the best remedies for diarrhoea. Deficiency can lead to leaky gut syndrome.
- Zinc reduces free radical damage, which is responsible for chronic inflammation. Eating adequate amounts of zinc can reduce this inflammation, leading to preventing heart disease, reducing the incidence of cancer, etc. It also is shown to prevent cellular damage in the retina, thereby reducing incidence of macular degeneration.
- Zinc is essential for proper growth and development. Zinc deficiency is shown to produce shorter stature, anaemia, and delayed sexual maturation. During the growing years especially, it is very important to provide an adequate amount of zinc for the body, either naturally or through supplements.
- Fertility and zinc also has a strong correlation. In males, it affects both the quantity and quality of sperm production. The sperm count was shown to improve with zinc supplementation in males who complained of low sperm count.
- Controlling memory is another function of zinc. It determines how neurones talk to each other, which is essential for transmission of signals across the brain and formation of memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I feel good when I insert brinjal in my anal and carrot in my vagina at same time is inserting safe and what precaution I should take.
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.
- Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology (consisting of IVF and surrogacy).
Seedless dried dates and long pepper are boiled in milk. Upon residual milk product its fried in clarified butter. Dried grapes, white and black musli, cloves, jaiphal, javitri, tejpatra, bala herb, kesar, calcined bang, iron and mica and pistachios, almonds, chironji, walnut, gambhari flowers are mixed in directed proportionsproportions and procedures.
This is specially used in winter.
It increases sex power and checks nocturnal emissions. Equally beneficial for gents and ladies because of weakness in shukra dhatu (semen) and rajodosh (m. C. Related problems) respectively. It's also used for healthy persons.
Please get prepared from authentic source or get from us. We have only premium quality made of best quality ingredients.