Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenal Parik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenal ParikYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 year old mother if a nine month old baby girl from Bangalore. Baby has four teeth up and two teeth down, she almost bites me 3 of 5 times when breast feeding, it pains a lot and burns next time when fed. I'm afraid whether she will bite or feed, I tried in quiet room, properly latched her, but same us repeated. Please help me to solve this issue, when I reacted for it, she made a nursing strike for one day, which was more painful than that, please help me.
She got blood on her urine last night then we came to hospital and they admitted her gave her saline some test taken. Report r high like urine test pus cells is 10_15hgf and 17900 one more so should we admit her in the hospital or it can be ok by medicine please reply.
Hello doctors. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and few days back I was diagnosed with UTI . My gynae prescribed monocef 1gm through iv twice a day for 5 days. Then again did the urine culture and still there was infection now I'm on inj fortum 1gm twice a day for 7 days. I'm really very worried does that affect my baby? Are these injections really safe. And what all can I do to cure it. Please reply. Thank you!
My wife is Pregnant. White liquid is automatic nikalta hai jiesh se weakness feel hot I hai please consult me.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.