Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meena R KadrekarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
Hi. Me and my gf have go through an unprotected sex on 13.05.17. And on 16.05.17 take an unwanted 72 for safety delayed but before 72 hrs. Her period cycle date is also 13.05.17. But till now she doesn't have their periods. I am worried now what to do. Please hlp me.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
It helps the growth of the tissues, in addition to increase of resistance & immunity power of the body, that helps to fight infections with immuno creative & rejuvenating treatment.
It makes an individual healthy bodily & mentally to live long disease free.
I use to give a blowjob to my boyfriend and I swallowed semen a month has been passed and I didn't get my periods I want to know did I got pregnant?
I am 30 years old male, married for last 2 years. My wife is 27. Now our families are asking to have kids. Once my wife got pregnant just after marriage but we thought of abortion through medicine under Dr. Advice because it was too early to have babies. Now we both are trying for last 5 months but unfortunately she is not getting pregnant. I have gone through few test and found my tsh was little high which is now labels the margin under Dr. Advice medicine I am taking. So hence what exactly is the problem to make her pregnant.
4 year ago I married I don't have any good news in this hole time suggest me what's going on my wife say me his time period come to one month 15 days tow month.
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
I am 29 year old unmarried girl. I want hymenoplasty treatment. Is it useful in my age? It can be noticeable or not?
Unless you’re planning to have a baby, it is best to employ some form of birth control to have a satisfying and pleasurable sexual relationship. Having an intercourse right after the menstrual cycle is least likely to result in pregnancy, but there is quite a possibility that an accident may happen. The withdrawal method is highly undependable and should be avoided as far as possible. Birth control is available in a number of forms. Condoms, birth control pills, IUDs and birth control shots are the most common methods of birth control. Here are five things you should know about birth control.
- Birth control prices vary: Birth control is available in a number of price ranges to suit varying budgets. Condoms are the most budget friendly while IUDs are amongst the most expensive. However, IUDS are effective over a long spell of time while condoms must be used only once. In some cases, your insurance may help pay for birth control. Hence do your research properly before deciding on the type of birth control you would like to use.
- Not all birth control protects against STDs: The only type of birth control that can protect against both pregnancy and STDs are condoms. All the other forms of birth control do not protect against the transference of STDs. Spermicides and diaphragms can lower the risk of catching an STD, but do not give full proof protection..
- Not just one person needs to be completely responsible for birth control: If you are in a committed relationship, both people have to take full responsibility of birth control. Birth control devices are available for both men and women and hence this is a responsibility that needs to be shared equally. However, if you are not in a committed relationship and have more than one sexual partner, it is best to take responsibility of birth control in your own hands.
- There are side effects to most forms of birth control: Any form of birth control that involves hormones will have side effects. Some of the common side effects triggered by birth control are nausea, weight gain or weight loss, mood swings, sore or swollen breasts and lighter or heavier blood flow during menstruation.
- No form of birth control is 100% effective: Lastly, you should know that apart from abstaining from sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective. At the same time, you should also know that missing a period is not always a sign of being pregnant as there are various reasons that affect your menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is best to undergo a pregnancy test in case you missed your periods.
I am 24 year old lady, married, I have irregular period and thyroid problem also, problem in conceiving, what can I do now?
I have vitiligo skin disease since 5yrs. I already have a baby who is masha allah healthy. She was born 4 yes ago. Now I would like to become pregnant once again. And now I developed more white patches on my hand and face. My question is will the new born baby will b affected. And also let me know should I continue taking tablets for vitiligo during pregnancy or I shud discontinue tabs fr 9 months. Thank you.
In ultrasound report of 34 week pregnancy. Spine: appears normal for gestational age, 1 loop of cord around neak what it mean?
Meri wife ko after delivery first time period aaya h (delivery date 5-6-2016 and period start on date 14 -7-2016). Mera qus ye h ki period jaldi to nai aa gaya h means normal time se pahle? Aur usko dard v ho raha h (Note - dard usko pahle v hota tha but doctor ne bola tha first delivery baad dard kam ho jata h). Jyada dard hone me kya koi painkiller kha sakti h ya isme koi dusri tablate khani chahiye. Please painkiller ka name v mention kijiye. Please iske bare me details me bataye. Thanks.
I had my periods on 14th of feb.On which day my next period will occur? How is the cycle calculated?
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.
If you are experiencing difficulty in breathing or rapid breathing, shortness of breath and low blood pressure, you might have been affected with acute respiratory distress syndrome or ARDS. This is a fatal lung condition in which the supply of oxygen to the lungs and into the blood gets prevented. The symptoms of this syndrome develop within two days of the illness. Here are 10 important facts about ARDS you should know about:
Because of the low level of oxygen in the blood, the organs of the body may not function properly. The kidneys and brain require constant oxygen-rich blood supply and there are chances of organ failure due to ARDS.
Commonly, people who get ARDS are already in hospital for some other health problem. People who are not hospitalised may get ARDS because of conditions such as pneumonia.
In ARDS, the tiny blood vessels of the lungs leak more fluid than usual into the air sacs of the lungs. This happens because of infections, injuries or some other condition. The lungs cannot get filled up with air and sufficient oxygen is prevented from getting pumped into the bloodstream.
Several factors also lead to ARDS. These include sepsis, severe bleeding due to any injury on the head or chest, breathing in harmful smoke, or inhaling vomited content of the stomach from the mouth.
People who are prone to ARDS have some condition that may injure their lungs directly or indirectly.
The initial symptoms of ARDS include a feeling of not getting sufficient air in the lungs, low oxygen levels in the blood and rapid breathing. The diagnosis of ARDS depends on your medical history and the results from several tests and physical examinations.
The treatment of ARDS is undertaken by oxygen therapy, medicines and fluids. A patient with ARDS is likely to develop some other health condition while in the hospital, such as lung scarring, blood clots, infections and pneumothorax.
Many people recover from ARDS completely while others keep on facing certain health problems, such as shortness of breath, muscle weakness, depression and fatigue. Problems related to memory and clear thinking are also indicated.
By improving your quality of life, you can recover from ARDS. You need the support and encouragement of your family and friends. You must avoid smoking and keep away from any kind of lung irritant.
- The treatment for ARDS has showed progress in the recent years. Hence, more people are recovering from this condition. New treatment procedures are being researched on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.