Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have -3.5 cylindrical power in my right eye along with -5.0 spherical, in left -1.25 cyl and -3.5 sph, I want to use contact lenses, is it advisable to use them without cylindrical power?
Hi I am 30 year age person and I found lightly white layer around my cornea I show it to the eye specialist he diagnosed me as a case of arcus juvenile and he told me to go for a lipid profile. So what to do now and what type of dietary modification required. What should I do in next step.
I have irritate in eyes. I will turn red when I rub with hand or any cloth. Water will appear automatic. So please help me for this problem.
In summer care of eyes r major issue for this fill mouth with water and then sparkle eyes one by one for 21 times each this will cool your eyes and remove dust from eyes.
I started noticing that the sclera of my eyes is somehow red and the side of my eyes is red too I also experience pains in my eyes what could be the cause.
I have many body problems. Eye are very very dry therefore my eye not open in morning and in the road driving the byke. My hair is sort and dry.
I am suffering with eye infection my both eyes are fully red from 4days onwards which eye drops is best suggest me sir.
I am having eye problem with a huge disturbances. I need a quick solution for it and I can use for further issues. Need a reply as soon as possible.
My eye is kcaratoconoused I got c3r done. Will my huge power of 7 decrease after continuously wearing the power glasses.
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
Hi ,I am suffering with red eyes from last 3 to 4 years. From the time I wake up my eyes look not normal. I don't have any habits of smoke or drinking. My profession is software engineer. I consulted few eye doctors but no cure. Please let me know if any body have solution and suggest best doctor to cure this in Hyderabad. Thank you.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
Today I am playing cricket, a ball hit my face near eye. My eye becomes red. I wash my face in water. What shall I do?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.