Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 57 I am diabetic person and blood pressure can I take alcohol if yes what to drink and quantity.
I get panic attacks specially at evening time. My bp risesat the evening but no appreciable cardiac problem diagnosed. It seems purely a psychological problem. The pulse rate also rises at the time. I get the feeling that I have some heart problem as my bp rises.
Iam suffering from Blood pressure my age 25 approx the bp is 160/80 Since one year iam not yet using bp tablets and I hope seeing it come to normal please suggest me what I do.
Hello I'm 21 years old. My heartbeats missing one two time in a day. And that time I feel berthing problem and hardness in heart. My echo and tmt are normal. Lipid profile also normal. So what is the reason of it. And kya isse heart ko koi nuksan ho sakta hai Thankyou.
Sir when I go to sleep and lying on bed my heart beat beats fast and I feel so uncomfortable I was unable to sleep but after smtime it gets normal what is this and how I can I cure it.
Iam 40 yrs old ,and having a habit of smoking since 10-15 yrs (4-5 cigaretts perday) ,since one year i am feeling very drowsy after taking my meals ,also i have thick cough in morning ,also i have severe pain in my right ankle ,which is severe in morning then mild thruout the day. Kinldy help me in identifying the problems /desease ?
Iam 51 yr old male high blood pressure patient taking tablet dilzem 30,atan 25,monotrate twice daily pl advice me how can reduce dose my
I generally have 140/100 bp. Should I start medicine. I am 46 yrs old. Weight is 73 kg. I take 7 km jogging per day for last 4 months. Do exercise from about 4 months.
My blood pressure is 135/92. And often problem of excess sweating and. Pain in head. What should I do.?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should I done?
My age 38 and my BP is 100/140. Is it more for me . What shall I do to control l.I am not taking any medicine.
I am having BP and Diabetic and I take the following medicines Metmofin 1 in the morning along with losakind H but of late I have ED problems plus I get cuts on the foreskin could you please tell if this happens because my sugar level goes up which at times is around ave 170 to 180 pl suggest as to what I should do? I am also taking some herbal drugs like himalayas karela lasun gokushara and some unicare drugs for ED.
My grandfather is patient of heart. He take medicines daily. My que is how many bananas he can eat in a day?
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.