Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Medha K ShahYour feedback matters!
Should everyone take a good nutritional supplement daily for general well being because it is very difficult for anyone to get all the minerals and vitamins just by eating a good balanced diet and what is the minimum age to start a good nutritional daily supplement throughout.
Hi I am 25 years old and I have a pain in my stomach from yesterday and I don't want to eat anything.
How to avoid back neck pain during browsing computer. I feel back neck pain if I sit more on computer. Please advise me without asking me fees for that.
I am suffering from stomach pain from 2 days and liquid stools are passed. Also my daily diet is reduced. In stomach contractions are feel very often.
Sir, I am suffering from fever since I was 12 years old but I feel it only at night. What is it's solution?
After having meal I feel hungry just after 30 minutes and do not feel to have anything? Please suggest me some gud ideas and medicine too.
I'm 33 years old male, for last few days, I'm feeling as I'm out of energy, full of fatigue all the time, specially feeling uncomfortable in the lower legs specially foot, is this a sign of blood sugar?
Last month suddenly he felt ghabrahat (anxiety) and we went to doc. Doc told me that bp is high about 160. They took an ECG test. It was fine. After one week he again felt like this. So we went to the doc they did kidney test liver test lipid test urine and blood test. All tests was normal. So why he is feeling this problem? They told it occurred may be from gastritis. His cholesterol level was on borderline 199 total cholesterol. VLDL = 29 and LDL was = 124 Trigly= 147 LDL/HDL= 2.79 Is this fine report? What will you suggest should we go for an echo or any heart test? He doesn't feel any pain in chest.
My mother age 60, she is heart patient, thyroid ,bp high, gain problem, what I do my mom relief body and knee pain.
I haven't sleep since last 23 hours. But I am still not tired. My eyes are paining and I am feeling sleeplessness. During my master of engineering final exams, I used to read late night. And I also got concentration those time. Now I am habitual with these kinds of daily useful painful habits. Tomorrow's I am having boiler operation boe engineer exam and I am very tensed weather I will be able to write my paper or not. I am not satisfied with my sleep. Someone please guide me in solving my serious problem of sleeplessness. I will be very much thank full to those who helps me. I am also a teacher and I also guide to all of my students truly and similarly as I guide my students truly, I also want someone to guide me truly. I am very much diss appointed and helpless to my self. My legs are also not paining. Neither my hands are paining. So now I can't understand weather what to do and what not to do? My other friends are not facing any of such serious problem. I do not know that why only I am facing the problems. Do I need to sit back and relax or shall I do exercise?
Going to travel for a long distance by bus:(so what tablet should I take to avoid vomit. When and how? Thanks. Fast reply would be appreciated alot. Thanks again:)
I am 25 year male ,i am preparing for competitive exam. I have a problem that when I appear in any competitive online exam like bank, I nervous and start vomiting before the exam start, I have no gastric problem. This issue continuously occurring since 3 year before the exam start. So please help me from this issue.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.