Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maya Mulchandani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maya MulchandaniYour feedback matters!
My Periods date was on 1/10/2016 but now I am not having Periods on 4/10/2016, so please advice me what to do.
Hi doctor, I have pcod and I am taking myo inositol and metformin. But my period is delayed for 13 days. My pregnancy test is negative 4 days ago. My doctor said that tablets helping regulate period. I am confused. Am I pregnant. Pls help me.
Please suggest Period ke Kitne din chance hote hai Pregnant hone yani kis din kafi chance hote hai pregnant hone ke liye. Please suggest.
I am newly married and we have decided to delay pregnancy. I want to know if we delay it then is their any chances of any complicates which we suffer in future?
I will be doing follicular study to help me know the exact time I ovulate from day 9th of my cycle. My question is it best to have relation on the day of rupture or one day prior to it to increase the highest chance of pregnancy. My gums suggested to have relation only on day of rupture thats really bothering me. Because having relation every alternate days I have heard lowers the sperm count which are already exhausted ny the time of ovulation. please help. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 years old have a gestational age of 7 weeks, but foetus has not developed heart beat, discovered intransvaginal scan, should I wait to develop the heartbeat or is it a missed abortion?
Mene apni girlfriend ke sath 5-6 days pehle sex kiya tha vo unsafe tha fir mene use unwanted 72 medicine dedi or uski period date kal thi vo ni aai please.
What is hymen mean? I do not understand wer is my hymen. I am getting married this month and getting blood for first sex is really important in my family. May I know if I have turned my hymen accidentally. Do I get the blood when I have first sex? please help me I am really tensed about it.
Last night we had sex and I found blood on my thighs, my private part, even on my husband's thigh I thought my periods are come but suddenly my husband realized that the blood was coming out from his private part and on bedsheets as well there was few drops. It was not few droplets of blood it was more. In the morning my husband go for pee and he was normal now also he is not feeling any pain. Please help why that happened and what should we do. Please help.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.