Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Masuma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MasumaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/mam I am 21 m I have been effected with some fungal or bacteria for 6 months at my thighs testicles area its very itchy and smelly what should I do now to get away from it.
Mere lips pr dad skin jma ho jati hai two days me iska Kya reason hai or is problem ko m Kase reduce karo. Ye problem mujhe three years se hai. Mane doctor ko check ker Diya bt usse koi good result nahi aaya. please tell me.
I have lot of hairfall issues. My hair is very rough . I have dandruff and also hairfall. Which are the good lotions available? Are there any home remedies?
Good morning, doctor I have hair fall problem from last 5 months ,I want treatment and also cause for the hair fall.
I am a 19 year old male and I am fed up from the pimples on my face since last 5 to 6 years. These pimples have properly spoiled my face beauty. Now the pimples have left their scars on my face and still at this age I am facing this problem of a new pimple in every 2 or 3 days. I seriously want my face clear and scarfree again please help me.
What is spf sunscreen?
- Spf, or sun protection factor, is a measure of how well a sunscreen will protect skin from uv rays, the kind of radiation that causes sunburn, damages skin, and can contribute to skin cancer.
- If your skin would normally burn after 10 minutes in the sun, applying an spf 15 sunscreen would allow you to stay in the sun without burning
- Spf is actually a measure of protection from amount of uvb exposure and it is not meant to help you determine duration of exposure.
The spf (sun protection factor) scale is not linear:
- Spf 15 blocks 93% of uvb rays
- Spf 30 blocks 97% of uvb rays
- Spf 50 blocks 98% of uvb rays
So, one way of looking at this is that spf 30 sunscreen only gives you 4% more protection than spf 15 sunscreen.
Why not use a really high sun protection factor?
Sunscreens with really high spfs, such as spf 75 or spf 100, do not offer significantly greater protection than spf 30 and mislead people into thinking they have more protection than they actually do.