Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mariyam DiwanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my age 27, mere teeth main pain ho raha h dard bhi aa rahi h lenin wo proper tarha she nhi nikal paa rahi h doctor ko bhi dikhaya h unhone kaha h ki teeth ko proper jagah nhi mil pa rahi h use jakham ho gaya h par pain killer lene se bhi pain nhi ja rah h ab aap hi koi advise do please.?
I am a 20 year girl. And my question is how will do when we have pain in back teeth? At the time of brush it is very painful. Can you suggest me any home made solution. Which is very effective.
Aged 54. Diabetes patient. Three teeth fell down up and down side. I cant take hot or cold drinks.Often i affected gum swelling either right or left side. Using herbal tooth paste and soft brush only. Recently one doctor given prescription as: Tab ZERODOL sp ; T. METROGYL 400gm ; cap TRESMOX LB 500 mg & T. CYRA-D all for three days. But on that day i can have no problems. But again its giving problems. I only take chicken monthly once. Please give permanent solutions. I belongs to lower middle class family.
I am 41 years old. On july 4 suddenly last tooth breakdown into half (left side). There is no pain, but doctor say it should be removed and he removed. Does it pose a danger to other tooths. I am a smoker. What is the reason for breaking?
I have an yellow marks in my teeth what I can do now please help me as soon as possible by home remedy we trust this.
Mere dant k gums loss ho rhae hai. And masuda is decaying. I went to AIIMS in Feb. And they suggested some mouthwash. But its not working. please help.
My teeth are very fragile and max teeth are broken at the gum like lining. Do I have chance to grow cist?
I have a bridge placed on place of my 5 front smiley teeth. I want to remove bridge and have implants. Is it possible and will the implanted teeth be individual (each one with its own root and separated to the other one)?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since my childhood. Its heavy some time like 4 places in mouth at a time Suggest me some permanent cure for this.
I have red eyes and my hand is broken, my leg is paining and my ankle is fractured and my knee ligaments are broken and my mouth is smelling. what should I do.
I have a miss oriented tooth due to which I feel swollen gum and pain sometime. Is there any way other than surgery?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.