Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manziri KawdeYour feedback matters!
If there was no Intercourse between the partners but their private parts touched each other. Is there anything to worry about?
I take a medicen unwanted 72 in jan 2015 after that I had heavy period and from january to till now I have no period and have some stomach pain what should I do please suggest, and what should I eat and what should I not eat?
I am 29 years married and my husband age 45. MY last period end 3rd July and last 4 days we did sexual intercourse with out any sefty. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Also I want to know withdrawn method useful. My husband want to use condoms but I am not like with condoms. Please help. Thank You.
Hello. I am 22 year old. I have not come in contact with my partner's sperm but attempted to have sex. (6th april) I usually get regular periods and my date for this month is 24th but so far I have not got it. Im worried because usually my periods come 3-4 days earlier. I dont wish to get pregnant. Kindly help me. Thanks
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.
I got pregnant on 2014 on June then 3 month later I had a miscarriage. After that I have been trying to get pregnant but no success. What can I do?
I got my period on 9th sep it's over almost after 5-7 days but little bleeding continued for 4 days and then again on 5th day I got my period and it's been 16 days it's still here .I had just tried sex on 6th or 7th july with protection .after 3 weeks done 3 times pregnancy test .all was negative .then got my period on 21st august before that my period was on 28th June .and this month 9th sept and it's still bleeding .my periods are always irregular .what should I do?
I am suffering from vaginal discharge everyday actually I am worried about it coz of having sexual relation wit my boyfriend is it a problem for me coz he is not my first person whom I am having sex wit he is my second boy friend whom I am having sex wit without any safety precautions Will I have any problem if so pls tell me how to get out of it and I am worried to consult a doctor coz of I am unmarried know thats the reason why I am getting worried mam.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
I could not conceive due to thyroid problem from last 5 years. I always have irregular periods, after consultation with Dr, I am taking Thyrox 100 tablets, my husband has also done his fertility test and found no problem with him. Please suggest how i can conceive.
Hi, I am in dating with my girl friend. We both decided to participate in sex without condom, but we do't need pregnancy. Which kind of tips we need to follow?
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.
Any type of kidney disease can be treated by ayurvedic medicines successfully. If you have increased level of blood urea, creatinine, bun, all doctors will suggest you to take allopathic medicines and later you have to go for dialysis. But this is not end, ayurveda can cure kidney diseases.
Most commonly diabetic patients suffer from this problem. If you are diabetic or have any symptom like puffiness on face, swollen hands and feet, difficulty in urination, change urine colour, metallic taste in mouth, lack of urine, amonia smell breath, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
How Ayurveda helps you?
There are so many medicines in ayurveda to cure kidney disease according to symptoms. Like pipal, neem, gokhru, punernava. In initial stage ayurveda can give you result in 15 days.
No need to dialysis, move on to ayurveda.