Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ManviYour feedback matters!
I have left shoulder pain last 3 year and I also pain in my ear cant talk in phone in left saide ear. In mri report normal. And only when I slep I have not pain but holday I have pain. Please suggese.
I have lower back pain. I tested my urine. Its normal. I am sleeping on spring bed mattress. I am working .daily going to my office on scooter. I am carrying laptop bag on my shoulder. Pls tell me Dr. What is the reason for back pain?
What can be reasons top shoulders starts paining all of a sudden and pain does not go after a week.?
My left hand thumb got swelling yesterday. It's almost non operational. Although I am able to move it as usual but it feels pain. It got hurted while playing small fight for cake with friends. Being software engineer it's hampering my work. Could you please suggest what can I do to make it healthy again?
I am 18 year old guy I am having sever back ache I used all type of pain relief gel nd lotion But nt yet got relief What should I do.
I have a desk, and in the last 2 I my weight has increased about 15 kgs and their is also a slight back pain. So what should I do.
I have back pain on from last more than 6 months and when I wake up early in the morning I feel severe pain and stiffness over the area of junction between thoracic and lumbar, I feel that I cannot turn around and I am unable to breathe in and out bcoz when I breathe in my pain increases. Please tell me what should I do?
I'm getting upper knee pain for last 4 months when bend my right leg for long time. I have consulted ortho doctor, and had tablets for 2 weeks, but it's not worked. Again I have consulted another ortho doctor and said that no need treatment do some exercise for leg, it will cure automatically. Still having knee pain. But earlier 4 months before, sometimes pain will get severe now it's not. But having mild pain when bend my right leg long time. I don't have any injury in my leg. I am doing squat regularly. Even I quit squat after getting knee pain, but there is no improvement. Can anyone please cure this?
I am suffering from joint and body pain. Pain is not acute but worry about future complications. My age is 52 yrs. Bp is normal (taking amlokind 5 mg) sugar fastening 107 and 3 month average 5.9.
Since the day my daughter has born, my back ache is not going + loads of hair fall. She is 3 years now. but my problem still persist.
My age is 53 last year march I slept so my one leg stretch my menopause also start mir report lumber disec has pressure and advised stomach belt is good but these all regular i am taking painkiller but not get relief.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.