Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manu Sobti
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Manu SobtiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I want to increase my height my height is 5.5 so can you suggest me to how to improve my height. And when I hang to any rod getting pain in spinal cord and in kidney. so please reply.
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
1) My left ear dum have hole. But the ear is dry for the past 3 years. Wil it cause any issue. 2) I have lower back pain urinating disc L4-S1. I started walking. Zym coach says it will cure automatically. Please advice. 3) I have stone 5.8 mm in left kidney. Its blocking urine. Its near tip of bladder. Due to that kidney got kettle swell. Doctor said it will fall down and gave medicines for 10 days. Using medicines for now.
I had alcohol may be empty stomach, it resulted pain in urination and lower abdomen. What should I do to avoid it? The doctor prescribed Alkasol with Ceftum and Pyridium.
Please suggest by a nephrologist doctor. I have creatinine level 1.53,eGfr 54 and SGPT 62, I am hypertensive 5 years and take Adblock Mt and diabetic type 2 1 year take tenglyn m 1/2 twice. Do above value scaring. What is the precautions should be taken to which specialty doctor you have to show my problem please suggest me History: Use. To drink for. About 15 years but stopped. 9 month back. Please help me.
My gall bladder was removed in 2010. Now a stone 3.2mm has entered the bile duct and I had to go for ercp. Why the stone did't pass to stomach. When the gall bladder has been removed, from where this stone have come up. Can it happen again. What is the treatment that stone does not come again.
Hi, I get burning sensation while urinating. When I pulled the foreskin back, I see 2-3 blisters in yellow colour. Any idea about this and whom do I consult?
Dear doc from two days I feel something weird feeling in my testicles. It is not pain or itching its feel like in pennis or testicle. I have uti problem.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.