Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manu G Nariani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manu G NarianiYour feedback matters!
Sir I used skin lite cream for my melasma it cures alot but I don't want to continue this cream at the same time without side effects, is it possible.
How to cure acne scars? I have used all prescribes clyndamycin gels and alike products as suggested by the doctors. But nothing worked. How to reduce the scars. Home remedies didn't work as well.
My skin is dark compared my body so can láser treatment is suitable for fair look and I am a boy age is 24 and it's possible then how many rupees expenses for it.
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
Hi I'm a male or boys I have seen rich people or lots of people drinking lot of drinks which r costly and only rich people can afford or drink it and they look fairer and healthy and their face looks glowing and clear, fair face and skin but we middle class people can't afford to drink all this expensive drinks so wat drinks should we drink to look like them to get or look fairer and healthy glowing skin on face and body please tel me plz.
Hi, I am 23 yrs, male facing a problem of Pigmentation (Dark spots all over cheeks & Nose) kindly suggest some lotion or cream. Thanks.
How Botox is beneficial for your skin?
Hello I'm Dr. Komal Gundewar from RTS Cosmetic and Laser Center. Today I'm going to speak about Botox.
Botox is a botulinum toxin which is world wide FDA approved injection for treating wrinkles of face and neck. It is used to treat the frown lines and other lines which are dynamic. It is given in the intervals of 3-4 months, the effect is seen after 3-4 days. Just after the treatment you need not rub the for at least 2-3hrs and then you are fine. It's a very simple procedure, it is very less painful and you look quite younger than your actual age. This is all about Botox.
For more information, you can contact me through lybrate.com.
Hye doctor am using last one year good body lotions present its not good for me my skin is very dry what is the solution for it can you tell me the good lotion.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.