Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj. MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir My fingers starting shaking when i write and the writing becomes scrambled and i fear while signing too and i feel lot of difficulty in writing and now i have do everything in my computer. kindly suggest the remedy ,this has been happenig for the last 10years
I am hvng cubital tunnel syndrome in left hand (ulnar neuropathy). Kindly please tell how long it takes to heal I mean how many months without surgery bcz I am hvng relief its quite better den earlier. Its been 2 months ago I came to know dat. And wht are the positive sign which shows its heeling or not, also hvng pain a positive sign or not like many told dat initially its numb now you r feeling pain means you r feeling sensations. please help me plz.
Sir i am suffering from tennis elbow in both hands for last 8 weeks I have tried all the therapy but all in vein please advice.
I am suffering from middle foot pain. Sometime it's paining & sometime not. Sometime it's continues and sometimes for a seconds.
I am a student. Usually I used to sit more than 8 hours a day in chair. Now a days I am feeling very much pain on regions of backbone and neck. Is this a chance of disk failure?
Hello sir, I am 34 years old. I have a problem of back pain from when I was about 16 years old. Now a days even I am getting more pain when I even stay 1 minute in fan as well as in the cold and sometimes if I do the weight lifting, can you please tell me why it happens to me?
I am suffering from daily headache cough and lower back pain from 1 month. What should I do or what medicines I take?
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.