Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KhandanYour feedback matters!
I am having a lump in my anus side sometimes it pain a lot so that I can't even sit properly and sometimes there's a bleeding with clot's.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
Is 10% salicylic acid best for fungus infection. After applying for several months I noticed my black fungal infected skin becoming white again. Is it the best anti fungal cream or my skin is just becoming white after application.
I want to cure phimosis. It hurts whenever I try to pull my skin back. I've been stretching the foreskin horizontally & forcibly pulling it back during bathing with warm water since many weeks. And now I can see the glans coming out partially, but not completely & the prepuce is not being stretched further till the neck. I'm afraid of paraphimosis if I pull it more. I think I'll not need circumcision. Please suggest me any ointment or please tell me what should I do to make the foreskin flexible to move freely.
Dear Dr. I have 5 year old daughter, after delivery I got pigmentation on my face and my face is hairy also pls suggest something.
I suffer from dark circles with sunken eyes. I have already tried lasers and peels. Could you help me with this concern.
I am getting red spots on my stomach and arms why is that how to cure them they r not all over but here and there.
Dear sir I am very problem with my face. Dark circle in my eyes. And pimple in my face. My skin is oily. And use garners men face wash. Please give solution as soon as possible.
Hello sir/mam I m 22 year old boy. I have a rough sensitive oily skin also pimple and acne prob since 6 year. I have try many product and consult many of my city dermatologist but not so good improvement. I am too worry about my skin also I have a shave irritation problem. My face shaving hair not so grow well some of my shave part are blank look like ridiculous plez suggest me some useful tips for my good look thank you.
Doctor am little fair colour but I had dark circles on my eyes and have not clear skin .what can I do .i lost my confident when I went somewhere else please help me.
Dear sir I am facing problem is after the trimming my beard my skin of beard area becomes black mark, so for that problem please suggest the CREAM OR SOAP TO remove that black mark on beard.
Can you please suggest which is the best moisturizer and sunscreen lotion? Can I use clarina moisturizer and sunscreen? Is clarina effective in providing white skin?
I am 28 year old. I have turned into darker shades in recent 6-7 years of work life. Can I recover the fairness of my skin to my earlier days at least if not fairer than that. Is there any such home remedy to get fairer especially on my face and lower arms which have been affected most.
When selecting a sunscreen, make sure the label says:
- Broad spectrum: the words 'broad spectrum' means that the sunscreen can protect your skin from both types of harmful UV rays - the uva rays and the UVB rays.
- Spf 30 or higher: the aadmerican academy of dermatology recommends that you select a sunscreen with an SPF rating of 30 or higher.
- Water resistant: dermatologists also recommend that you look for the words 'water resistant.' this tells you that the sunscreen will stay on the wet or sweaty skin for a while before you need to reapply. Water resistance lasts either 40 or 80 minutes. Not all sunscreens offer water resistance.