Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KhandanYour feedback matters!
I have very dry skin around both sides of nose, also feel burning sensation on this area. Some times tiny cracks also occurs. Its irritating badly. please suggest something.
Hello respected doctor's, my mother age 59 and working women, she take allopathy treatment for knees pain last 12 years but no improvement, last 2 month she take homeopathy treatment and her condition better. Now a days some skin problems found allergy. She take NATRUM PHOSPHORICUM 12X, CALCAREM phosphoric 12X, MAGNESIUM PHOSPHORICUM 6X AND DESMODIUM Q. She take those medicine and now better but skin problems occur, is that problem happened because change treatment allopathy to homeopathy, please solve this problem give homeopathy treatment for skin problems. Thank you.
I am a 17 year old male teenager. And I wanted to ask for some suggestions. My face and neck area is going darker nowadays. I do not go much in sun and I use sunscreen whenever I go. Then also its dark. Please suggest me some creams, soaps, drops or powder or some thing that I use for fairing my skin tone permanently. Please help me. Thank you.
I had marks on my face it is kind of when a small baby kisses his/her mom that that type to marks are on my face it happens at least 11 years ago fir they can remove so please help?
Sir, I am pranavi and I am black in color thats why I can use betnovate-n cream in night and myfaircream in daytime just started one weak ago and not going to out side day long stayed at home only. But I am not getting my original color that in my inner part please suggest me it is good for me for using this creams will you give me best cream for my skin tone it is dry skin.
How to get rid of Black heads and black spots on Face. And How to get rid of highly Irritating dandruff.
I have many black spots on my cheeks and on chin. I have used kojiglo and derived gel recommend by Dr. For one month but poor result. What should I do?
I have some black dots on my back since years but now a days I have noticed that its spreading all over my back what should I do.
I am suffering with skin problems There are dark circles under eyes Under the neck Please help me to get rid of it Thank you.
I am 25 years old female . I had got chicken pox and because of that I have got scars and spots on my face and this problem is from 2 months . I am under homeopathy treatment for the same, So my question to you is that , Could homeopathy treatment helps to remove scars and spots?
I have dark eye circles. How to reduce it asap. It looks so bad. I works late nyt. So how to cure it. Pls say.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.