Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj GargYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I have too much sensitivity in my teeth, I can't even easily drink water at room temperature as I experience a sharp and sudden pain in my teeth and gums. I have had some considerable sensitivity right since childhood, but it got worse since last month I just got 4 cement and a silver filling in my molars. I consulted my dentist about this, and I've used both sensodine and thermoseal toothpastes, but unfortunately in my case they don't seem to work. Please suggest some good techniques or treatments (preferably natural) that actually work as I'm not able to enjoy much of cold or hot food anymore. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
Hi doctor, I am having gaps in between my upper teeth. Please advice whether can I go for dental treatment regarding this. And my doubts was I crossed 26 years, is it possible to cure at this age?
Hi, I am geting very minor pain and then some blood tarces from my canine tooth (both in upper section) mostly in mornings. Its there from almost an year and occurcs twice or thrice in a month.
I am feeling very much gum sensitivity for few days. What is the reason? I have plaque on my teeth and going for scaling on Monday. Would it relieve me from this sensitivity?
I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accident. I want to replace it with a new teeth. What should I do for this ?
I am 27 years old. I just wanted to ask the question about how to reduce belly fat and how to whiten the teeth.
I am 25 year old and I have cavities in my teeth. And I dnt want to pull out my teeth. Please suggest me any medicine or paste to protect my teeth.
I am surfing from bad breath what can I do for it. because I'm feeling shy when I took in front of them I never go close with any 1 because mouth stick very badly.
My teeth are not in white. I want to change it. How many days it will taken to change? Is there any esi card option for hospital?
Sir/mam. From last week there is continuous bleeding from my teeth when I brushed. And smell from from mouth. What to do?
Hi I am male the age of 38 years old my problem is that my mouth is not opening at the very large length. Coz I have tobacco every day. I need to know whether to have or tablets to open my mouth or to have lots of food for the months and one more problem due to this I can't eat spicy food.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"