Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj AggnyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male and have cholesterol 254 mg/dl, LDL is 164 mg/dl, triglyceride 102, HDL 58 and I have high ESR 27 mm/hr. My weight is 122 kg and hight is 173 cm. I have smoking and drinking habit also. Please advice some medicine and precaution to be taken Thanks.
I have high levels of ldl-cholesterol and triglycerides. That is why some times I suffer from high blood pressure.
I am male, 50 year having two resolute stents since year 2009. Kindly advise treatment that I should undergo now for healthy life. Thanks Sanjeev Mehrotra, Noida, email firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 9810852773
What are the dos and don'ts after undergoing Angioplasty with a stent in the heart? How long blood thinner tablets like Ecosprin, Plavix, Rosuvas, Betablocker, Vasovin tablets to continue? Can we lead a normal life? Can we lift a heavy weighing object? Please Clarify.
Dear sir/madam, My heartbeat goes very fast at night (when I am trying to sleep), this causes uneasiness. I have been facing this since last week.
Hi sir, I am17year old. I have some problem in my chest for some time. And I want to loss m fate pls tell me about some thigh. Thank you.
My father has suffer from breathing problem from some years. His pressure is 150/70. What should I do? Plzzz prefer me what kind of medicine and diet should my father follow.
I am now age of 52. No have b. P./ sugar problem. Good health & aptitude. Sex will also good. What treatment needed to be good sex life in my age? Also suggest healthy food. Thanks!
My wife is 56. Sugar test results Morning fast - 92 After food - 159. What precautions should she take. Do's & Don'ts on what food to have and what fruits to have.
Hii my husband is having peurall effusion on right side of chest his age is 33 Is there any medicine to cure it.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
3. Dark chocolate
8. Sunflower seeds
9. Sweet potatoes