Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I dnt use soap or face wash on my face .i use only water. But I use soap on my body. Smetym after bathing I feel itching on my face .what to do.
Hello I'm asking for some help regarding cancer issues. How can we. Recognise cancer issues. My mom got breast cancer and now she getting so many problem. So how can she will be all right from breast cancer.
I am having pimples on my face after the pimples go they left some holes on my face .that's look very bad .what should I do? Any cream or something else you can advice to me and also I want to make my skin fair.
Say bye to blemishes and pigmentation. Consult our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden#rajindernagar #drrohitbatra #enhanceyourskin #feelbeautiful #noblemishes
Hi suffer with foreskin problem. There are small cut on foreskin. When pull it back feel lot of pain. Please suggest permanent solution.
I have many black marks due to pimples. And you bac black circles around my eyes. What is the solution?
My girlfriend had a severe pain in her left breast just upper left side of the nipple 1 year and 4 months ago. She consulted a doctor 4 months later. The doctor said that it may be a tumour and if not treated it could turn into a tumour and later breast cancer. So the doctor gave him some allopathic medicines and told that it would work and control the tumour. The doctor also suggested her mother to tie the knot as soon as possible. After marriage she will overcome this problem. But marriage is not happened. She took the medicine for 4 months. She got relief. But now 1 year later she got the pain again and severe pain. The tumour is hard and painful. It takes the size of a 5 rupees vaseline jar. Today the cold is enough and she has a lot of pain. Does it relate to her period?
I am 63 year old Male, having rough and blister skin in index fingers of both hands. If I try with coconut oil or sometimes with steroid based creams, its giving temporary relief. Again it appears with itching and paid. Kindly advise me.
I am having athletes foot on both of my legs. I have tried many ointments, but did not work. This started about 7 years back. Can anybody advise the remedy of this? I shall be grateful.
From 3 months I am suffering from itching in my whole body and swelling on of face my age is 45 I am female when I get swelling on my face I become ugly I look like 80 years my children get frightened to see my face I am much worried please help me.
My mother is 41 years old and she's facing a burning sensation from inside. Around her armpit area. It's not any kind of fungal infection, she's feeling this sensation from inside her body. And feeling restless with that very hand. What may be the reasons and what may be the proper solution?
I'm 20years old male, I have oily skin, with acne scar and pore, please suggest me antibiotic tablet, and Sunscreen cream which can suit my face skin. please with complete dosage.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.
My face is oily please I am ask the question. Remove the oil in skin wht is the use of cosmetic product such as facewash.
Hi, I am 25 years old female. I have acne problem on my face and full red marks on my chicks my face looks very dirty please suggest me how I will get clear skin?
I have black spot on my face, I have used so many types of cream as well as medicine but didn't cure my problem.
A rash is a distinct change noticeable on the skin. The change may be on the skin color or the skin texture. It might make your skin scaly, itchy, lumpy and even irritated. You might get skin rashes if you are allergic to a particular substance, or if you are under some medicine which may have a side effect. Many cosmetics may also trigger skin rashes. Certain diseases like chickenpox or measles also cause the appearance of skin rashes.
In order to deal with skin rashes, here are a few things you could do and use:
- Care at home: With a sudden outburst of rashes, wash the affected area with water and mild soap to cool it down. Make sure you don't scratch there even if it itches, as that may cause infection. You may also apply ice to help it cool down. Avoid sunlight as much as you can, as it will aggravate the condition. Wear loose fitting clothes so that there is minimal contact of the fabric and the skin as such contact may make the rash itch. Avoid using perfumes or deodorants as even they might set of the itchy feeling. Use a mild soap while bathing.
- Use hydrocortisone cream: Hydrocortisone cream is also known as anti-itching cream. It helps to reduce the itching and redness as well as lessen the swelling. Hydrocortisone is a mild form of corticosteroid. Make sure you don't use it if the affected part is infected or sore because then the results will be the opposite from the one you want.
- Use calamine lotions: Calamine lotions will give you relief from the pain caused due to the skin rash. It will also relieve you of the itching and the irritation, which the rash causes. It will also help ooze dry and watery discharge from the rash. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using calamine lotions.
- Have antihistamine tablets: If the skin rash is due to an insect bite, then you can take antihistamine tablets for it. These tablets reduce itching and lighten the rash until it disappears.
Even when you are using any of the above medicines, make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients of the medicine as that will just cause more complications. So consult your doctor before using any medicine.