Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar RathodYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old I suffering from hypertension since 12 years and also having sleep problems. Right now I am taking NEBICARD H for hypertension and AMIXIDE and Trika. 5 mg. But still having some problems with sleep. Also feeling some sex problems like pre ejaculation. Please advise your opinion.
Sir, I am 31 year old. Since 4 years I am suffering from High BP. Now my BP is 150/90. I am taking Ramdev Baba medicine" Muktavati" for it since 3 years. But now I am not getting any improvement in my BP. Now my total cholesterol level also increased to 220. So, kindly suggest me which medicine I have to use.
My mom has psvt she is 58 years old recently she has gone under ecg after checking ecg doctors says ican see a blockage can any one advice can ecg predict blockage as he insist for angiography. In the eco report heart size is big as per doctor and they insist for rfablade and angio can anyone please suggest what to do.
I am a 46 year old male. Very active - all days of the week. Average of 15, 000 steps a day. Crossfit athlete. Run very often. Eat decently. Blood sugar fasting: 88, Post Prandial: 182, Triglycerides: 205.70, LDL: 134, HDL 42.5, Total Cholesterol: 237.80, Blood Uric Acid: 5.3. Is this what is called the metabolic syndrome? I'd rather try and correct the lipid profile through diet and exercise - I already get a lot of exercise. If I start medication, will it be life long?
I have been smoking since 2 years. and I have pain in my chest. Should I go for cancer test, please reply ?
I have pain in right part of chest near breast from last 10 days. Pain is like pinching and when I touch that area with slight pressure I feel the pain. There is no trouble in breathing and taking food. Last 20 days ago I have donated the blood and last 4 month ago also I have donated the blood. Pain is frequently and disappear. I have habit of drinking less water. Please give the preventive advice.
I am 46 years old after my blood test I find tryglyciders level is 307 where as limit is less than 200. Please suggest homeopathic / Ayurvedic tabs.
Sir, Regarding the weight loose. I was 82 kgs when I was 50 but now running 54 n weight is about 72, sugar diabetes in border line, cholesterol seems little plus than the normal but it is in control, I can say. Exercises - use to walk minimum 10-15 minutes a day. So what could be the result of getting weight lost? Thank you for years quick response ahead.
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.
Respected sir / madam. I am 30 year old male &i have lower backache for last (1 year), when I am in rest, then after I stand up I feel very hard pain in my back bone. Sometime I feel verybounded on my chest. Sir please what can I do? help me.
Iam 50 yr old male with high trigleceride count of 533. No chronic diseases, not on medicines. Grade 2 prostrate enlargement and mild fatty liver. Glyco hba1c is at 5.8. So they are saying pre diabetic. Dont smoke - occasional light drinking is there any medicine in ayurveda for me? thankyou.
I have high bp and blood sugar. Take medicine for that and they are controlled. But sometimes I feel very nervous when walking alone for my health. If some one with me I feel better that someone is with me. What the reason for that.
Blood pressure results are 96 by 56 and pulse rate is 74 for 80 year old lady, having one tablet of Calaptin SR 120 daily after lunch. What steps are needed to bring normal range. Giving Electral presently
Sir good evening my age 43 morning B P 123 and 82 after evening 140 and 90 wise take medicine or not 29. 082016test report is sugar 78 and after take glucose 93 Total cholesterol 119 HDl 32, ldl 67, vldl 20, triglyceride 100 Urea 27, creatinine. 0.6 Uric acid 6.5 Haemoglobin 14, trbc 4.9, t l c 8800 eosinophil 450/cmm Platelets 3 10000/ m any suggestions please Daily morning walk 7 to 10 kms run and walk And take food in time not attend any party or not take junk food One walnuts, a 6 no almond or one apricots Amy my body require please consider me
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!