Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjiri KabaYour feedback matters!
But I am suffering with abdominal pain and back pain from 3 days but still period is not coming may I know after how many days of symptoms the period will come.
Hi. I am 23 years old unmarried female, for past 2 years sometime I have late period but not often like its regular for 3 to 4 months then for next month its not regular. Pls suggest me wat I do. Will I have problem in conceiving after marriage because of this.
My penis is not inserting in my wife's vagina. What is the solution for it? My age is 24 and my wife's age is 23. I have tried many times but in vain. She has so small hole when I tries forcefully she screams so loud. Please give me a solution for this.
My wife had help syndrome in first pregnancy that is jaundice and bleeding problem how much is the chance for her getting it in 2 pregnancy?
The term haemorrhage refers to the escape of blood from the vessels through which it runs and the discharge can be either into the internal cavities or in the external regions. Profuse as well as long drawn haemmorrhages can be dangerous and lead to serious outcomes. In some individuals there exists a predisposition which can either be acquired or hereditary and comprises defective contractility of affected arteries. The common haemorrhages can be of three types namely arterial, venous and capillary, and the special types are accidental, antepartum, cerebral, concealed, contrecoup, extradural and intradural haemorrhage. Regardless of the haemorrhage you are suffering from, homeopathy can offer you a solution to your ailment.
What are the symptoms of internal haemorrhage?
Internal bleeding is quite difficult to detect and in some cases it may not be identified for many hours after it starts. Symptoms may only take place when there is severe loss of blood and when the blood clot is big enough for compressing any organ, leading to its inability to function properly. Some people are affected with inborn and genetic errors of blood clotting and in such cases minor injuries can cause a heavy bleeding. Von
Willebrand’s disease and haemophilia are two instances of hereditary clotting disease.
There are several homeopathic medications, including secale, trilium, ipecac, hammelis and cinchona, along with various others that can be used for the treatment of haemorrage. However, it is best to consult an expert for availing medicines that are ideal to treat your individualistic health complication.
How can homeopathy treat haemorrahage?
Homeopathy aims to treat an individual as a whole instead of focusing on the affected area or the concerned ailment only. So when you are suffering from haemorrahage, your doctor will evaluate all the relevant aspects of your health that include assessment of the physical and mental conditions, present symptoms, underlying pathological conditions as well as possible causative factors. Some people have a tendency to choose medications on their own and administer them, but it is advisable to not take things into your own hands as a haemorrhage is a broad aspect and shouldn’t be experimented with.
It is important to check whether you are susceptible to any kind of haemorrhage and get proper homeopathic medication. It is important to maintain a low blood pressure and stay away from all kinds of activities that can induce heavy gravitational force and stay as stress free as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I did not get my periods and its already 11 days. I have done lab test and test at home it is negative. I have white discharge. Sometimes I also feel like cramps. Can I be pregnant.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.
Would you please suggest on save intercourse medicine and procedure? Would you recommend a consult with doc, we are newly married couple.
Date Palms are the oldest cultivated trees majorly grown in the northern parts of Africa for over 10000 years.Based on the moisture content they hold, are sorted into three categories: Soft,semisoft and Dry.
Below are some Wonders of incorporating Dates in the Regular Diet:
Prevents the risk of developing Heart Ailments:Dates contain high levels of important mineral,Potassium ,which helps in maintaining electrolyte balance and helps in even contractions of heart muscles and nerve impulses.
Cancer Prevention: Polyphenols,Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) along with Fiber present in Dates are known to provide protection against oxidation process of the healthy cells,hence reducing the impact of carcinogens(cancer producing cells.)
Helps in Maintaining Ideal blood pressure:- Dates are known to have fair amounts of calcium,zinc and manganesium ,which along with potassium help in striking normal blood pressure.It is considered beneficial to hypertensive patients.
The above benefits offered by Date palms makes them an ideal option for those who love to binge on sweets regularly, however they should be taken in supervision by a dietitian or nutrition expert ,as they are relatively high in sugar as well.Diabetics should consume them only, after the recommendation from a Diet expert.