Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjeer
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjeerYour feedback matters!
I gave an oral sex to my gf yesterday. It was her first time. Now she says she has pain on her clitoris. I took it very slow and gentle. Still she has pain. What could be the reason.
On 28 March I had intercourse on my most fertile days. After that my periods came on April 14 which were light and short earlier they lasted for 4_5 and now it only lasted for 1 and a half day. Urine test and beta hcg are negative. But my stomach is getting too bigger after I had sex. Whereas m eating so less always avoid my meal. I'm facing constipation also. What does this mean .does pregnancy tests are wrong or there is something else. My stomach was so flat earlier. Now its 4 cycles m having scanty periods. Now my belly is 30 inches. I am pregnant or not whats going on. Please help me to come out from this.
M 22 weeks pregnant it was little bit bleeding in my placenta is it curable and whats the reason for this please guide me n guide me diet to recover this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
She told me that she is not feeling comfortable after she became physical with her boyfriend and she is not felling well is she pregnant.please help
Having lot of itching in my body during 34 weeks of pregnancy. It usually gets worse at night and I will have to scratch it so bad that it starts bleeding sometimes. Is there any solution for this itching Or will I have to wait until I deliver the baby?
When my dad going to the toilet, When he forces Blood is bleed from mouth What's his problem and what solution for this Please reply me fast as possible Emergency.
Hello doc, I was detected with vaginal fungal infection my doc advised to take zocon n deslor for 4 days n apply candid ointment for 4 days. Nw my doc has suggested to take zocon as kit at once. What is zocon as kit medicine for? N my doc suggested to have it at once. I. E. Five medicines at a time.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.