Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjeerYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and during monthly period I sometime suffers from stomach pain. Wt should I do to remove the pain.
Taking 5-6 times contraceptive pills after unprotected intercourse, would it effect health and pregnancy in future?
Bitter gourd is rich in antioxidants and other helps to increase the immune system it acts like a proper defense system to fight against illness.
It is rich in fibre and thus prevents constipation and also cures stomach disorders by helping in stimulating secretion of gastric juices.
Wat would the medicine if I need to do abortion. Yet I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can anyone suggest me abortion tablets?
I am married for 2 months. V r nt in any birth control. Trying to get pregnant. Bt my period is irregular. Feb 3 was d lmp. March periods didn't come. Usg abdomen nd hormonal test everything normal. Upt also negative. Wat to do.
I'm feeling like pregnant but my period is due. Last time I had period on 3rd july. So should I test with preganews before 5 to 7 days before my due period date.
My 9 month has started I am 36 week pregnant and my tummy seems ohk in full size but mostly people use to say I am carrying high I feel every movement from my child .i have heard that baby comes in lower position at last and baby at lower position face very less time in labour. Is that so. Pls suggest me I am tensed if my baby is in upward position then I have to face more labour is that true. I am having swelling also in my legs I use to do lil exercise in the morning stretching and all.
Hi i'm 26 years old female. Having irregular periods problem from starting only. I don't have any pcod thyroid problem. But still i'm not getting my period. Even now also there is 3 months of gap. If I take any medicine i'm getting it. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Hi, My wife feels a strange kind of sensation upon touching anywhere near vagina. Though she is ok to be touched above it near clitoris but not anywhere near vagina not even by herself. If she or I try to touch she feels completely disgusting sort of. What can be the reason? Penetration or Intercourse is a different thing she can't even touch by a finger.
Hello My lmp was 10-11-16 and yesterday my hcg beta test came 2282. How about it? Is it high at early stage? And my second question is having fibroid during pregnancy is risky?
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
- You may have a longer life: Love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
- You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: Along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a TV dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
- It protects you from depression: Companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
- It can help you look younger: As mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits