Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjariYour feedback matters!
Suffering from pcos and hypothyroidism. I do gyming. And taking homeopathy medicines for pcos and eltroxin 50mcg for thyroid I ws 99kgs now 88kgs I problem is hair loss. May be coz of thyroid Can not I gt my hairs back cuz Im a thyroid patient? Please tell me da medicines supplements for my hairs and nails and how to take them before food or after food. Nd how to consume flaxseed also My t3 is 153ng/dl. T4 is 12.4. Tsh is 3.09 Taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos. As I have pcos how I can reduce that facial and body hairs. and glow of my face.
Upar pet mai baby thahar jata hai jab us baby ko niche lane k liye kya tarika or khana chahiye avi 9th months chal rhaa hai or baby dilivery time pe woman k sareer mai kitna blood hona chahiye avi 9.4 gm hai plz.
I had sex on sunday then will it still Live in me for when egg get released on friday and I will not have it on friday.
I have done sex with my girlfriend without any protection and she took unwanted 72 after 8 hours does it is 100% secure or there is any chance of pregnancy.
Dear Doctor, I'm going to get married in 6 months can I do oral with my wife and can she do oral on me please advice.
By using a condom can we sex with any one koi bhi problem to nahi hogi please suggest me when use condom or when not.
I had gestation diabetes during pregnancy. Can I use lactonic granules to increase breast milk supply?
Dear Doctors, is is possible that breast mass and breast cyst (filled with water) both present at a time in one or both breasts?
Is I pill safe for her for avoiding pregnancy she also used protection & it was her first time so is it ok?
Hi, I am aged 39 and 17 weeks pregnant. My uterine artery flow mean is 2:25. My ultrasould report states 'persistently restricted uterine artery flow with some interval reduction in flow impedance' I have been prescribed Clexane 0.6 injections daily for 3 weeks. The leaflet says it should be taken on the tummy. I read online that it is not licenced for use by pregnant females in UK. My questions are: Is it a good idea to take it in my condition? Should a pregnant woman take it on her tummy or should it be taken elsewhere? Please advise.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin C, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.