Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I was having my periods on 26/7/16 & I had unprotected sex on 6/8/16 but I am worried about if I will become pregnant. So I am planning to take "unwanted -72" will it be ok?
Hi I am 31 year old, now I got married since since 4 years, ago, i. E, 2011, in 2011 itself I had abortion for 8 weeks, again 2014 I conceived delivered a 6 months pre matured baby again now am pregnent of about 28 weeks, I do hear some weird sound like, burping, farting sound inside, sometimes it is very aloud, is this normal, secondly I had a cervical stich at 14th week, sometimes, if I turn left or right I do get pain upper part of urinating place, please kindly reply to my queries regards.
I am 25 year old married female. I am getting warts (mass) at few places in my body. Near my private part, below my breast. What I should do to stop them and remove them? Please help!
Some of the most effective home remedies for amyloidosis include the use of resveratrol, germanium, and low-salt foods, as well as lifestyle changes like rest, dietary balance, fruit, high-fiber foods, and omega-3s.
This condition is not only rare, but also very unique, but it unfortunately has no cure, nor any definitive cause. Basically, someone suffering from amyloidosis is unable to properly produce and process proteins in the body. The body accumulates incorrectly folded proteins, which means that the body can’t undo them, nor dissolve them in water, nor recombine them in appropriate or functional ways. As these proteins are distributed throughout the body in their essentially useless form, the specific organ systems and tissues where they are deposited will manifest the symptoms or problems independently. For this reason, there is no definite symptom package for amyloidosis, as every part of the body treats the “amyloids” (inappropriately folded proteins) in different ways.
Some of the most common places that are attacked by amyloidosis are the kidneys, heart, and nervous system, but they can also occur in the digestive tract, the skin, face, eyes, tongue, and a number of other locations in the body. These amyloids disrupt normal function of those systems and organs, sometimes resulting in fatal complications or causing secondary conditions or illnesses due to their negative impact on the system. There are more than a dozen varieties of amyloidosis, so getting an appropriate diagnosis is key, which requires a tissue biopsy. There are no known cures, and even home remedies are rather limited. The best approach is to treat the secondary symptoms and illnesses, keeping the organ systems as strong as possible, while defending against protein malfunctions and deficiencies as much as possible with more standardized, pharmacy-grade treatment.
￼7 surprising home remedies for amyloidosis
Red wine: the early findings in this regard as still inconclusive, but some members of the medical community that have researched amyloidosis have found that the resveratrol, most popularly found in red wine, has some preventative measures against the development and severity of amyloidosis. While resveratrol is considered an allergen to some, it also has many positive health benefits, some of which are as yet unexplained. Its relationship to amyloidosis is similarly uncertain, but the early connections are certainly encouraging, so perhaps adding an extra glass of red wine or two to your weekly intake is a good idea.
Germanium: germanium is a chemical found in germanium plants and other compounds, and early studies have similarly shown a positive preventative effect on amyloidosis and its effects throughout the body. Although these early results have yet to be studied in greater detail or challenged with a wider body of research, this is one of the few successful developments in terms of alternative treatments of preventative measures for amyloidosis.
Low-salt diet: if your doctor thinks that it is a good idea given your other health factors, a low-salt diet has been linked to a slower spread and reduced severity of amyloidosis throughout the body. However, given the delicate nature of your system when amyloidosis is acting on your body, it is essential to monitor your diet carefully and thoroughly discuss any dietary changes with your health specialist.
Rest: this may seem like an obvious remedy, but the strain that amyloidosis puts on your body is intense. Your organ systems must work extra hard just to maintain normal function and proper care, so excessive stress on top of this large workload can exacerbate the condition and cause a faster breakdown of organ and tissue function. You may need to consider major lifestyle changes if you want to slow the condition once you’ve been diagnosed; it could literally add years to your life.
High-fiber foods: considering that the digestive tract is one of the main targets of improperly folded protein deposition, the gastrointestinal system of amyloidosis patients is particularly fragile and prone to damage. Therefore, ensuring that you have a diet high in fiber is essential, because it can facilitate smoother passage and function of the bowels, and also improve nutrient uptake from foods you eat. Anything you can do to boost your bowel health is important, and a high fiber diet should be at the top of that list.
Fruits and vegetables: the high nutrient concentration in fruits and vegetables, particularly those compounds that are beneficial for heart health, like potassium, are important for the prevention and home treatment of amyloidosis. The heart is one of the other prime targets for amyloids, which means that protecting your heart health is crucial if you want to avoid serious complications. Fruits and vegetables, particularly bananas, pineapples, papayas, oranges, spinach, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes, are all great additions to your diet to protect the health of your heart.
Omega-3s: these are also essential dietary elements when suffering from amyloidosis. Commonly found in many types of meat, these beneficial fatty acids, particularly the type found in fish oil, can significantly protect your heart and vascular system, ensuring that your circulatory system remains healthy and functioning properly, while also reducing the chances of coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis, which can quicken the complications of amyloidosis in the cardiovascular system. Ad d these to your diet to maximize heart health as much as possible, given the amyloids already threatening it.
A final word of warning: amyloidosis is one of the terrible, inexplicable diseases of our species, and while we have plenty of ideas on its cause, it is still an unsolved mystery. These home remedies are meant as preventative methods or treatments, but not cures. Proper medical attention is essential if you wish to live a longer, happier life with this condition.
I am 20 years old. I have menstrual problem since 3 years. I have consulted 2 gynaecologists. But medical help was partially effective. Now I am facing a new problem. When I have sex the other day my period starts. I had periods twice in a month. What I do?
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.
Doctor please needs an advice I'm newly married just 3 months of marriage and I haven't conceived before but I noticed I'm adding weight like 87 kg to 100 kg so I decided to burn fat by drinking blended cucumber, ginger and lemon. Now my question is for an expecting mother who wants to conceive is it good to take lemon. Or is there side effect. Because that's easy way to burn fat. Please doctor I need your opinion. Thank you.
Before how many days of next menstrual cycle do a female get white fluid discharge which she usually used to get .at whatdays of periods what discharges are observed .
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.