Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha PatilYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 17rh may and from 19th may I have been frequently urinating in every 2hours. Does it mean I am pregnant?
I am 24 years old my wife is 20 years old. We rarely have drink for 6 months or a year. If we both have beer is it a problem. We won't take hot drinks. Can my wife drink & smoke is there any problem.
Hello, I am having sex daily for 1 and half months but still my wife did not get pregnant why? And doing sex regularly.
I have minor bleeding from my uterus what is the reason just tell me and also I had taken ipill before 12 days I am pregnant or not.
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
Dear doctor. I am 52 year old. Had my menopause since 45 years. Bp low to normal. More of bad cholestrol. Less of good. A bit high triglycerides. Pre diabetic. Always on the high borderline. No medication whatsoever. However, I have constant heel pain. Ortho said flat foot. Suggested surgical slippers. Yet no relief. Standing for long. Walking and moving around for long. Particularly in malls and bnarefoot in temples etc, aggravates the problem. Weight wise. Slightly on the higher side. Did allopathy cum ayurved, accupuncture. Diet control like avoiding all night shade vegetables etc, all in vain. I also have this trigger finger problem on my right hand ring finger. What could be my problem. I also find difficulty climbing. Short breath. Please diagonise my problem and suggest effective remedies. Thanking you. Sincerely.
I have gained lot of weight since last 2 years after taking ovral-g for irregular periods prescribed by some doctor bt my periods are still irregular and even m tryng hard to lose weight bt nt working. please suggest me any medicine to lose weight with minimal side effects.
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and on 12th may doc scanned and advised to take susten 400 my question is that can we know the egg is fertilized through scan and is she pregnant know.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. When my half inserting pennis in to mine getting pain. Getting itching sensation over there. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
Hi. Actually we had unprotected sex in the morning 5 am then she took unwanted 72 at 12 pm, but after 6,7 hours she vomited. I just wanted to know that pill will going to work or she need to take another pill?
My wife have a blocked fallopian tube so how much chances to her get natural pregnancy. And I have the 25000 millions of sperm count n I have drinking n smoking habit so have can we get a children.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
I want to know about some of the abortion pills. I have missed my periods and it's already 5 days now. Pregnancy test is positive. I don't want to be pregnant.
How do I know my girlfriend is a virgin? Her hymen didn't break when we had sex. And she didn't seem to enjoy it that much. She just had a blank expression on her face while I was entering her. How do I know if I was her first?
For how many months a Man can have intercourse with his pregnant wife and is there any harm to the child while sexual intercourse or after it?
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.