Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old .I have gum bleeding since 6" month and I am having the habits of tobbaco use. please help me.
Yesterday my teeth is broken accidentally. & yesterday there was no blood or pain. Only some sensitive after drinking water. But today blood is coming from tooth & now the teeth is painful & more sensitive. Is this a infection now? Should I get a crown directly or any other treatment required?
Dr. it's been more than 6 months I'm having headache. Initially it use to moves all over in my head various parts then started ear pain with tinnitus sound followed with jaw and teeth pain. I tried many medicines over this 6 months but no use. Since 1 week headache is slightly reduced but having jaw pain and Ear pain and severe hair fall. Hair is not normal it's like just falling a lot. Doctor yes I do accept I'm going through a lot of personal problems since 6 to 8 months and under stress. I even mentioned it to my Dr. here he said probably Tension headache and gv medicines but it's not helping me. I developed lot of white hair, ear pain, Jaw pain, at times flashes in front of eyes and hair fall. Dr. are these signs of stress or an indication to serious health problems. I'm scared is it any Cancer or Brain Tumour? ? . Dr. one friend suggested to get an MRI done. I'm really confused. Do you think I should get an MRI done? Dr. why since 6 months my headache, ear pain tinnitus sound and jaw pain teeth pain, eye flashes or eye twitching is not reducing ? Why since 1 week I'm loosing so much hair? . Dr. I'm really scared please suggest what tests should I get done and what do you personally think these symptoms are? Please help me .
I got my root canal today. While cleaning the canals my 1 canal was very calcified amd my doctor could just not go inside after lot of effort he told me that we do not have a solution other than filling this up short. What are the chances of failure in this case. I am really nervous.
My saliva has a persistent foul smell even after brushing twice daily and regular use of mouthwash. Have recently fine scaling. Still have bad breath. Please help.
I am 23 years old. Last 1 month I suffered teeth-pain, also used sensodyne paste. Hut I have no relief. What should I do?
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.