Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manish TawdeyYour feedback matters!
My lmp date is 13 oct 2015. Mujhe conceive kiye 30 weeks ho gye h. Baby ki growth 2 week jyada h gestational age se. Baby breech position h or doctor ka kehna h ye koi issue nhi h abhi tym h delivery mei or tb tk thik ho jayga. Actually m very curious about my baby prediction gender. So kya koi b aisa tarika h jisse Ghr Pr hi prediction kr ske. Now I can't wait for my baby girl or baby boy.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years female. My vagina is getting reddish and itching sometimes. While doing sex its hurting. My husband's penis is also getting red inside surrounded by some white discharge after intercourse with me. And he is also feeling itchy around his penis head. How to stop this problem.
Sir is this possible that my gf become pregnant after one sex intercourse but the sperm is not leaked into her I want to know how many times we have to sex for getting pregnant.
Am 28 weeks pregnant now. While am laughing too much my stomach is shaking? Am fear that it may affect baby? Is it safe laughing hardly during third trimester?
Doctor mujje ek baat batao pregnant hona ho to sex ka bhi koi din hota hai kya. Or pregnant hone ke liye kitne baar sex karna padta hai. Aur doctor please describe karke mujhe poori information dijiye. Mein bohot pareshan hun meri wife pregnant nahi ho rahi hai.
Hi I am 27 years got married a year ago. Eagerly waiting for children. What are the best ways to conceive.
Hey there, I have a query about blood group relations. My fiancée is having o -ve blood type and I am having b ve type. Is there any barrier in our future marriage. Such that I heard that she can't have second baby because that will be harmful for her in that case? Need suggestion what to do? Is that something correct I heard? And are there any ways in medical to prevent that thing?
I am 34 years old trying to get pregnant but due to depression my doctor has advised me not to get depression. Doctor has recommended some of the medicine also. Kindly, suggest me how to stay away from depression.
My wife is in 5th week of pregnancy, her total leukocyte count is 11, 500 against the range of 4000-11000/cmm. Please suggest if it is normal during pregnancy pr there is anything to worry about?
My wife visited gynaecologist and was told that she has conceived. This was confirmed on 17 Feb 15. She prescribed Duphaston 10 mg , Folsafe , Gestofit 300 SR. All medicines twice daily. She was asked to visit today i.E. 8 mar 15. We visited today and Dr. Did ultrasound twice and told that again she will do ultrasound again after one week and continued the medicines. When asked about probable dates Dr. Told that is 19 JAN 2016. Now this is surprising. Dr. Was so busy that she even did nt listened to patient. My wife repeatedly told that her BP is very low (we checked regularly at home) 55/100 avg. But Dr. Ignored. Now our worry is about date. Need advice.
I am 29 years old female. I have delivered second baby before 4 months by c-section. After delivery I got mummy tummy that's diastasis Recti. How to recover from this Recti problem.
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening and she took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy. We used condom but it was broken. That's the reason she took I pill and she pass urine and wash vagina. Please answer me.
My usg done today it showed blighted ovum. As my weeks of pregnancy has to be 12, but only 7 weeks was shown in usg. Dr. Said for repeat usg and it is doubting as threatened abortion. What is the reason behind and what precautions should I take?
I am pregnant. Urine testing machine showed positive symbol. After Ultra Sono graphy doctor found a sac but no fetal pole detected. Doctor prescribed to take Fol123 and rest for two weeks and then I have to make another USG. Is this a symbol of miss-courage?
Last month I had injury in my palm with window glass and had stitches on wound. Now wound is healed but that stitches portion is sensitive, hard on touching and little swollen. What should I do? And how much time will it take to become normal?
Does an anemic girl with haemoglobin 8.5,going through her 7th week can abort her child, if it really necessary? Please suggest.
I am 7 month and 2 week pregnant. But I have still vomiting and nothing to eat as a pregnant woman. What will do?
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.