Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manish TawdeyYour feedback matters!
22 weeks pregnant tiffa scan reports show upper segment anterior placenta grade0 what does it means.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.
Sir, do I need to avoid sex before planning a family. How many days before should I avoid sex to get my wife pregnant with a healthy child.
If there was no Intercourse between the partners but their private parts touched each other. Is there anything to worry about?
Actually she got pregnant a few days ago and aborted (with the help of unpreg kit) about 15-20 ago. So she's little bit confused if is it safe to have sex now or she should wait for few days more?
I have irregular periods problem I suggest to many doctors but its not use for me please help me out.
Hello am 4.5 months pregnant, and I do not want to get baby, please help me to abort with pills. Please do not say that I need to continue and I do not want to continue. Please help me out, I have been asking this question from two weeks none of them answered me. I hope you would help me. Would be waiting.
Can I get pregnancy after 22 days of period my date is 13th November and we intercourse on December 6th.
Hi, I am 32 years old, I am working in Gulf countries form past 5 yrs. 4-moths ago I got married, continuously for 2 months I stayed with her and we had daily sex. But still she is getting periods. As she is hiding some internal things with me and telling some stories of her friends for Eg: one her friend is getting only 2 days periods for a month or some times even nothing, as her friends doctor told/confirmed her that she will never going to get pregnancy. With her friends story moral, she will say if something wrong with me what will you do to me like that kind of questions my wife is asking to me. So I got doubt and I had checked with her and I am sure that, she is the story character. Kindly can any one help me exactly how can I know what kind of test shall be done to get her periods are getting in normally and whether have chance to get pregnancy or not. As I described I am working in gulf as my job type only yearly once 30-45 days I can able to spend with my wife. And I don't have any bad habits only what I have is masturbation 2-3 times once in 15-days to relive stress by watching porn other than that I don't have any kind of bad habits. I am maintaining a healthier diet. I need a child to have a complete family. I am always positive towards her but she is all the time hiding, not for any shy, but something it is what I want to know. Thanks in advance for kind your help.
I want to do anal sex with my wife. What precautions should I take while doing anal sex with her? And how to do for long time without paining her? Please help me its my dream to do anal sex with my wife plzzz help me doctor.
I had c sec delivery and I am pregnant again in a year can I have normal delivery now or is there any chance of normal.
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Diagnosis: A detailed patient history, discussion on symptoms followed by ultrasound and laparoscopy can help in diagnosing endometriosis.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest.