Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish MavaniYour feedback matters!
Having a heart of gold is a metaphor but at the same time is something which is quite achievable, as long as a person looks out for oneself and makes an effort to eat the right foods!
If a person who wishes to maintain good heart health is willing to search out the right foods to eat, there is a surfeit of benefits. Just some of these benefits are a lower level of the bad sort of cholesterol, as well as a slower rate of plaque growth.
Foods for a Healthy Heart
- Fish is something which is known to have great benefits for the mind and now, the heart, too. This is especially true, if the fish which is being eaten happens to be salmon. Fish in general, and Salmon in particular, has omega-3 fatty acids, which are the best sort which can be consumed bar none. As a matter of fact, the medical evidence of this is so much that the American Health Association has made it a point to recommend that each person eats fish at least twice a week.
- If eating fish and preparing it seems to be too much of a hassle, what can be done is to make sure that supplements which have these properties are consumed on a regular basis. Talking about Omega-3 fatty acids, adding a small amount of chia seeds to whatever a person is having has a lot of health benefits. However, as should normally be the case, the person has to make sure that his or her hydration is more or less adequate as the side effect of this not being the case can have a greater impact than the benefits as it can result in constipation!
- Oatmeal is something which somehow finds its way to the breakfast table of a lot of health conscious families and it can be said that this is with good reason. This is because oatmeal has the great property of imbibing the cholesterol which is present in a person’s digestive tract and to a great extent, making sure that this cholesterol does not find its way to the bloodstream where it can cause significant damage to the heart and body in general.
However, instead of eating the instant oatmeal variety, having the comprehensive sort is good as it is likely to be sans sugar, which is something which may not be the case with instant oatmeal. All these health benefits add up and can be mulled over a glass of green tea, which is also amazing for the heart! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Does the sunthi can be done at any age? My age is 30 and my foreskin not going back and my marriage life has no problem with it. I heard some where that, I can lost long in sex if I did sunthi to my pennis. Is it true. Present I can do sex for 5 to 7 mnts after insertion.
Hi doctor, I am 34 year old male, I have pain on the entire left side of my chest & even in left arm & fingered since some time, I have done tests like ecg many time whenever I have pain which is always normal, 2d echo, stress echo also done 2 - 3 times where the reports are normal, holter monitoring is also normal, ct angio corinary test is also normal except a congenital disorder, doctor says this is since birth so there is no need to worry, emg test done for nerves which is also normal, request suggestion because I feel stressed during the pain.
I am 22 year old MALE. I have gas problem From past 5 days. Stomach ache problems sometimes much. What should I do? No loose motions.
Which is better option for hiv screening? Government hospital or private lab like Dr. Lal pathlab? What is window period for this test in India? Is there any possibility of getting hiv through blood drawing by lab technician?
My sleep does not complete properly. When I woke up I fell sleepy. What should I do to get proper sleep. Please suggest solution which can be done at home.
I am a 61+ years old male. I am experiencing constipation problem resulting in gas/acidity. Please advise.
My age is 28 female married for 3 years sexually active so far we don't have any kids. For the last 3 week there is white discharge which smells very bad without even thinking of sex. So l am worried about discharge and bad smell is it an infection? How to stop it. I never use to have such problem earlier kindly need suggestions for healthy life.
What are the symptoms of small pox and chickenpox and how to get relief from it and what to do for dis.
My dad is a diabetic patient around 14 days ago a small blister with red swelling was sighted when we consulted the doctor after 7 days of home treatment he told that its a CARBUNCLE now he had developed 2 carbuncles side by side the condition of carbuncle is like a wound the doctor told us it need to be operated. Is operation the only treatment? He is also a heart patient please help me for that
She is my gf. I do sex with her 2-3 times in a month. And she have menses problem. menses can not come at right time. It may take gap 35-40 days. Some times 28 days.
I am 65 years old. I am regularly taking Statin 20 mg and ecosprin 75 mg. My gum are receding and bleeding.
Hello Doc, My wife (Aged 27) is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since an year, she is using tablets since last 10 months like (Saaz, Hcqs, called D, neugaba). She was on steroids (Wysolone) for 6 months and she is still suffering from severe pain in the knee joints. Recently from past 2 months she is suffering from plantar fasciitis. Can you please suggest how many months would it still take for her to come to a normal state. Your suggestion will help us alot.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.