Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KowdeYour feedback matters!
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
Im 28 years old lady, married. Right now I dnt want to take issue so I take femilon. Is it harmful? In future if I take issue should I suffer for this pill?
I got married recently 8 months ago and we are trying for a baby but. My wife is not getting pregnant. So need your help.
In oestruse cycle of 28 days of women which day is safe for sex without precaution? Kindly please elaborate that in detail.
Hi doctor, I m married and I want to planning baby. How can we conceive baby easily? I try to do from last 5 months but no result. please help me. My wife age is 28.
My sister is of 19 years old. She had a problem of irregular periods , heavy hair fall, severe body pains and pimples on face.help please
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
I am a 22 year old girl weighing 40 kg, I eat a lot but nothing seems to help me gain weight. My eating habits are also normal. Not including too much junk. I also sleep a lot, and since the past 2 months am having persistent acne. Although I dont have any difficulty in day to day work. And can do as much work as any girl my age this excess sleep is a bit worrying. Please suggest if these could be symptoms to some underlying health issue.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.