Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta TrivediYour feedback matters!
I have a problem early ejaculation.(1 minute). Pennis s very sensitive. Pls help me to get out of this problem. I am from bangalore refer me good doctor near for me. I.
Sir, greetings. Any natural remedy for my mother knee pain, any massage oil or any oral natural medicine, she is sixty years old. She is vegetarian.
I am 28 year old woman. I have back pain and doctor suggested for MRI. Here is the result of MRI At l5-s1 posterior disc buldge with central disc protrusion indenting on anterior thecal sac and causing bilateral moderate to severe neural foramina stenosis What does it mean? Is it any serious issues? Thanks.
I have intense burning after ten to fifteen minutes of ejaculation when my penis become loose completely that last for one to two hours. Burning spread from my penis to anus and both legs, more to right leg. I consult urologist and was given medicine for ecoli as it was found in urine. He also tested for urine flow and prescribed alfuzosin 10 mg to be taken everyday that I am continuing since last two years. In between whenever I complained for burning I was given amitriptyline 10 mg. It worked but as I discontinue it the problem again started. What should I do? Please help.
Circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures. Practiced for thousands of years, it can be done for cultural, religious, social or medical reasons. No matter a man's reason for having a circumcision done, it's vitally important that he pays very close attention to good penis care in the days and weeks following the procedure. The more good care he gives himself, the better penis health and sensation he will be able to maintain for the rest of his life as a circumcised man.
Of course, keep in mind that the tips below are for the majority of circumcision cases; a guy who has a more complicated case or other surgical procedures done in addition to circumcision might want to take these tips with a grain of salt. What matters most is following the surgeon's directions for recovery to the letter. And when in doubt, never hesitate to call the physician!
Pursuing an uneventful circumcision recovery
For most men, circumcision can take well under an hour. If there are medical problems, such as a too-tight foreskin or infection, those problems can begin to resolve almost immediately upon completion of the procedure. Here's what to expect from a routine recovery:
1. Expect serious bruising and swelling. This is typical of any surgery, not just one done on the penis. In fact, the bruising after surgery can be quite shocking, so don't be alarmed if it appears that the entire manhood is covered in bruised splotches. This will go away over a matter of weeks.
2. Use the pain medication. Though there isn't significant pain associated with a circumcision, there is still some discomfort. Painkillers will be prescribed, so use them. Don't be surprised if they are only necessary for a few days, however. Many men are surprised at how quickly the pain goes away.
3. Take care with urination. Yes, it's probably going to hurt when a guy pees after the circumcision. To alleviate this, he can drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and dilute the urine. He can also apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the tip of the penis before and after he urinates, to help keep the acidity away from the more sensitive areas.
4. Avoid certain activities and movement. It's important to give the penis ample time to heal. This means all sexual activity is off-limits for at least a few weeks. It also means a guy must be extra-careful not to let the penis bump into anything, suffer any sort of trauma, or otherwise be handled roughly. That means avoiding contact sports and wearing underwear that holds the penis snugly, to avoid the natural side-to-side movement when he walks around.
5. Use only what the doctor prescribes. It might be tempting to use natural oils, creams and the like when the penis is healing. This is never a good idea. Use only the crèmes the doctor suggest during those first few weeks, as the use of anything else could interfere with healing. Though the use of a good penis health crème is encouraged after the healing is complete, don't reach for it while the wound is still healing!
6. Try to avoid erections. That means a guy doesn't want to spend his time looking at adult videos! He also wants to try to avoid nocturnal erections, though this is understandably impossible to eliminate completely. A few tips include ensuring the bladder is always as empty as possible, which might mean getting up a few times at night to urinate. Lying on his side in a fetal position can also help a guy alleviate some of the erections he might get at night.
Finally, remember to keep all doctor's appointments. If anything about the circumcision feels painful, get in touch with the physician immediately.
And once a guy is healed, it's time to reach for the best penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He will want one that contains a multitude of vitamins and nutrients, especially L-carnitine. This amino acid is known for lessening the chances of peripheral nerve damage and helping preserve penis sensation.