Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Malti ShahYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have an Unprotected sex And my partner have took Unwanted 72 after the 1 hour of intercourse and Now after how many days we can take a pregnancy test for getting sure about us.
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 22 year pregnant woman my forth month is running now. I want to know what should I eat in pregnancy for healthy baby. Kindly please suggest me a complete diet chart.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton) – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium.
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Increase calcium intake:-
– milk and sea food, nuts- ground nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nuts; green leafy vegetables, whole grains, fruits like - custard apple and banana.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
I had 19mm endometrium and hence my periods was delayed for 55 days. After my periods, will my endometrium return back to normal? are chances of pregnancy less if endometrium is thick? how do I limit thickening?
My baby is 2 month old, I had normal delivery. I want flat stomach to belly pouch. Can I start exercise. Can I reduce belly pouch n get flat stomach again to exercise.
I am 26 I would like my wife get pregnant and we have try twice but no result now we are going for third time what will problem?
I am 23, Un married. I have pcos. Bleeding was not controlling heavy heavy bleeding. I am worrying does I have cancer? Which drug I have to take to stop bleeding? Please answer me.
I have taken contraceptive pills one month before but my periods does not come yet please suggest me.
What is the reason if periods are missed and pregnancy result is negative how much time it will take to get proper periods.
I am 24 years old female. Ist time in my life periods are not on the time. What could be the reason ?
चीनी एक जहर है जो अनेक रोगों का कारण है.
(1)-- चीनी बनाने की प्रक्रिया मेँ गंधक का सबसे अधिक प्रयोग होता है । गंधक माने पटाखोँ का मसाला ।
(2)-- गंधक अत्यंत कठोर धातु है जो शरीर मेँ चला तो जाता है परंतु बाहर नहीँ निकलता ।
(3)-- चीनी कॉलेस्ट्रॉल बढ़ाती है जिसके कारण हृदयघात या हार्ट अटैक आता है ।
(4)-- चीनी शरीर के वजन को अनियन्त्रित कर देती है जिसके कारण मोटापा होता है ।
(5)-- चीनी रक्तचाप या ब्लड प्रैशर को बढ़ाती है ।
(6)-- चीनी ब्रेन अटैक का एक प्रमुख कारण है ।
(7)-- चीनी की मिठास को आधुनिक चिकित्सा मेँ सूक्रोज़ कहते हैँ जो इंसान और जानवर दोनो पचा नहीँ पाते ।
(8)-- चीनी बनाने की प्रक्रिया मेँ तेइस हानिकारक रसायनोँ का प्रयोग किया जाता है ।
(9)-- चीनी डाइबिटीज़ का एक प्रमुख कारण है ।
(10)-- चीनी पेट की जलन का एक प्रमुख कारण है ।
(11)-- चीनी शरीर मे ट्राइ ग्लिसराइड को बढ़ाती है ।
(12)-- चीनी पेरेलिसिस अटैक या लकवा होने का एक प्रमुख कारण है ।
(13)चीनी बनाने की सबसे पहली मिल अंग्रेजो ने 1868 मेँ लगाई थी ।
उसके पहले भारतवासी शुद्ध देशी गुड़ खाते थे और कभी बीमार नहीँ पड़ते थे ।
(14) कृपया चीनी से गुड़ पे आएँ.।
जीवन आपका है इसलिये
स्वस्थ रहें मस्त रहें