Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malti ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old. Last 3 years I am trying for a baby. My sperm report is as follows - actively motile-0% Moderately -20% Sluggishly Motile-15% Non motile-65% Doctor advise for PaterniaXT and miracle 200 mg. Whatshould I do?
Hi, I am twenty eight eight yrs old last three months I didn't have periods i am hypo thyroid patient tsh level high so please suggest.
One of my friend is very much worried that his wife has no regular period. What food can I suggest him to have so that his wife gets regular periods?
I want to use freedom 5 injection for my wife. Where it available. General chemist or Agency. What is effect and how much time it works.
I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which im having periods correctly every 15 days. So what should I do I consulted three doctors their treatment works only for two months and its the same.
She'd physically intimate with his boyfriend without any protection after that she'd also taken contraceptive pill. But after few days her periods are back. She has paining in the stomach. I want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy?
17 august ko humne sex kiya tha. Without protection. Uski date 21 august thi. Uski date miss ho gyi .fir usne 4-4 days ke bich me pregnancy check kit urine se uska test kiya 3 time but 3 time negative aaya. Fir usko 6-9-16 September ko bleeding start hui. 8-9 days tak fir 10 day ke bad blood aur urine ka normal test kiya laboratory me aur sonography test bhi kiya sab test me kuch nai nikla. Ab uski next date kab ayegi aur usko kabhi kabhi ultiya hoti he. Kya ye normal he. Kya normal blood test aur urine test se pregnancy ki report mil sakti he? 40 days me ultrasound ki madad se Jan sakte he pregnancy me bare me?
Hi. Main 5 years ago cooper T lagwayi hu. Jo 10 years ke liye hai. Last year mujhe pata chala ki cooper T ki thread tut chuki hai. Ultrasound me v thread miss hai but cooper t apne position me hai. Av main worried hu ki without thread cooper t kaise remove hoga. Kya eske liye surgery karwana hota hai. Please suggest me. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Waise mujhe interly koi problem fill nahi ho raha hai.
Hi I am 27 years old and 6 weeks pregnant, last monday I had pink light bleeding in the night, next day morning I had 2 small tiny brown clots, after that I am having white discharge, can I know is it a miscarriage or implantation, I have only mild cramping.
I am 30 years female, married for 7 years. But I am facing too much problem to get pregnant. Please do advice me what should I do?
Newly married and we don't want baby right now and someone suggest Yasmin tablet it is safe or not And also tell the dosage of tablet and how to take Nd when to take and also tell the side effect of it.
My wife (age 31) is pregnant and on her 5th week og pregnancy. We are married since 3 years and since beginning we wanted the baby, now she conceived it, though all the reports of my and mine was normal. Now since two days she experience some blood and little clots in her urine couple of time, doctor says it is normal gave her some medicine and said ultrasound needed to be done in 4 days. Is it a alarming sign, what can be the causes of bleeding and little clotting in the urine? After urine actually she felt the certain drops of blood and clotting please explain Thanks.
When you have sex on the same day your egg white mucus appear and the sex was anal but the condom tear and didn't no where actually he released and that time you were already wet will you get pregnant.
Inspite of foreplay. I don't get to climax during intercourse. and sometimes my husband come to end in very short time.in other times. If he plays good during intercourse. Even then I don't come to an end. Sometimes I don't feel him in me during that time. I don't know what's going on. I don't know whether he has a problem or me. Any suggestions. Do I need any sort of treatment or he has to go for that. Or we both?
I did first time sex and my age is 21 years, before 5 days of my period time I did sex then after 5 days my period come for only 1 day and stop, so I am confused that my pregnancy is start or not? Please give me answer of my question.
Hi I am 27 yrs old and I got married before 5 months. After marriage periods is getting delay about 7-10 days but before marriage it was at time. Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible thanks regards
Hypoglycemia is a condition that is associated with a lower amount of glucose in the body. Since glucose is the main source of energy in the body, it creates quite a few complications in the body. In a majority of the cases, this condition is associated with diabetes. Hypoglycemia, like fever, is not a disease but a disease indicator. A quick fix to keep hypoglycemia under check is to ensure that a patient intakes high-sugar food. A long-term fix involves a doctor treating a patient for the root cause.
What are the common symptoms?
The body needs a constant supply of glucose to carry out the daily function. In a case of short supply, it presents with the following symptoms:
As the condition worsens, the symptoms can aggravate to the following conditions:
- Frequent seizures b. Inability to complete daily work due to confusion
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Problems related to vision such as blurred vision
People with an acute hypoglycemia can get a feeling of intoxication at times. Words get slurred while they talk.
What are the causes?
Glucose is one of the many sugar molecules that the body produces when it digests food. Glucose is one such sugar component and is the driver of energy. There are 2 reasons of diabetes. If the pancreas can’t produce enough insulin or the body is incapable of responding to the insulin. This results in a logjam of glucose in the body. To address the problem, intake of insulin is required. Too much of insulin intake can result in hypoglycemia. The latter can also befall if an adequate amount of food is not consumed while going through a medicine course of diabetes. Even too much of working out while consuming diabetic medicine can also result in hypoglycemia.
Other probable causes:
- Alcohol consumption- A regular drinker who eats less runs a heavy risk of suffering from hypoglycemia. This blocks the liver and the latter can refrain from releasing glucose.
- Critical illness- Hypoglycemia may occur from certain critical illnesses such as liver illness, kidney disorder, frequent starvation etc.
- Overproduction of the insulin- A tumour of the pancreas known as the insulinoma causes the body over-produce insulin.
- Hormonal deficiencies- Disorders related to the pituitary gland and adrenal gland runs a serious risk of suffering of hypoglycemia due to hormonal deficiencies.
What are the complications?
Some of the common complications of this conditions include loss of consciousness, seizures and at times even death. Frequent episodes of hypoglycemia can make a person go numb and speechless.
A doctor typically asks a patient to go for a fast of 12 hours in a hospital setting and then test the glucose level in the blood. It ensures that the body exhibits the correct symptoms of hypoglycemia. The doctor analyses the blood sample report and decides whether a person has this condition. The last and the final confirmation comes when the symptoms of hypoglycemia go away as soon as the blood sugar levels are increased.
In the case of a diabetic patient, it is necessary to ensure that a constant evaluation of the blood sugar level happens from time to time. Eating and medicine schedules need to be adhered to. Exercise too is important. All this needs to be done in consultation with the doctor.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.