Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MallikaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old with 78 Kg. Weight (Over weight by 8 kg.) My BP remain 110/90. My doctor recommended medicine. What is the best way to reduce lower BP to 80. If I start taking medicine then I have to continue till I alive?
My face have lot of pimples, acne, dark spots etc on my face which drastically reduces my personality, I feel ashamed in front of new people or groups, my colour complexion is also not fair.Please help me. I am very poor.
I have very much Hair problem. Too much Dandruff all time itching on my scalp. & too much hair fall daily. What should i do ?
What is the best treatment/cream for acne mark (ice pick scars) I have severe marks on my both cheeks.
I know in my face pimple come for hormonal imbalance. My question is. How can I recover those hormones and get clear skin? Suggested me any medicine or suggested me any helping way to help me get clear skin Please THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I am 19 years old and I am having problem of skin having so much of pimples, acne nd spot on face I have tried many but no reaction is ther so I requested to you to tell me right thing tjat what should I do, thanks.
Pls help me. Can anyone suggest me a cheap and best shampoo for sensitive skin. Basically for psoriasis. Pls. It should also be cheap. But working.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
In my skin. Many black heads and white heads occur. There are some pimple also. My skin is oily. Skin in My nose There are also. Hard black Heads the black heads. Remain same From a long time please help to remove this.
Lybrate | Dr. Rakesh Bharti speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY