Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Makrada DamleYour feedback matters!
I have vertigo issue from 2 years and my left ear is always blocked and also not feeling sense, I also have sinus problem in a nose. My head is spinning suddenly on anytime. Kindly do the needful help.
I have a problem about my nose, in summer blood flow from my nose. What is the solution of this problem?
I am getting so much Dried nasal mucus from nose. While sleeping I can not able to breathe properly. I used to get up clean my nose and sleep. I have phlegm in my throat. recently I got to know I have hypothyroid. I am taking thyroxine 50 from past one week. How to get rid of this dried nasal mucus and phlegm.
I am suffering from nasal poli last 7 years. My nose remain almost block all year round. I can just take 40% breath. I use otrivin nasal drop but its effect is temporary.
I have a sore throat and my voice has changed from last 2 days. I also get dry cough which worsens the throat voice again. Please suggest some remedies. Thank You.
My brother feels pain in throat. Its a tonsil problem? this happens from last two days. What should he do?
I had snizzing now it is ok but it was terrible I snezzed 40 times in a day water comes from my left nose that problem was 4 monts ago also that time I was pregnant but it was misabortion so I want to know what is this problem and what should I do bcause I have to again plan please tell me.
I have Problem of sinusitis. I consult with doctors and they provide medicines like taxim, telekast L, carbon plus. But, I want this problem to get solved permanently.Please guide me. X Ray report has shown me that my nose bone has congestion. Please guide me, how to get rid of it
Gud morning sir/madam I have a thyroid and I having eltroxin 100 mg regularly some times I forget to take medicine. Recently days in morning time when I woke up and having water to drink I had a pain in neck like its blocked.
Are you not happy with how your nose looks? No! Well there’s nothing to be upset about it. Nature may have done injustice to you. But man made adjustments are there to help you. Thanks to Rhinoplasty or plastic surgery on the nose that can boost your beauty. It is the most common cosmetic surgeries performed across the world. While most persons do this for reconstruction, others undergo this surgery for aesthetic purposes.
Even though, it is a common method, popular among the mases there are several myths surrounding this concept. Some of the most common myths regarding this method are as follows:
- Plastic Surgery gives plastic results: Many people may derive a wrong and misleading meaning of the word ‘plastic.’ The word comes from a Greek term, meaning ‘to mould’ or ‘to form.’ The surgery, therefore, gives you natural-looking results. A good surgeon will shape things closer to real appearance.
- Surgery is the only option: Surgery is not the only way to reshape your nose. It can be corrected using dermal fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Fillers can camouflage the dorsal hump. It can add volume and give you a smooth line profile. But these injections have a temporary effect.
- Patients need general anesthesia always: Some patients may have to be under general anaesthesia during rhinoplasty. But it is not mandatory for everyone. Sedation is used for the minor changes. The patient will not be completely unconscious. But, they will not feel pain in the part, which is being reshaped.
- It cannot be performed outside a hospital: It can be performed at special clinics. You need not be always admitted to a hospital. Sedation may be used for keeping you away from the pain.
- There will be scars: Incisions made on the base of the nose or anywhere outside will go away with time. They will not be visible from a conversational distance.
- You can outgrow your dislike for the nose: It’s a matter of perception. Your perception towards your nose might not change even after the waxing and waning. You may be always unhappy about its shape or look.
- Any plastic surgeon can do this: It is a very complex operation. A millimetre can change things altogether. A slight deviation may make a huge difference. It can only be performed by someone who is a specialist in this subject and has considerable experience in these surgeries.