Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Maheshwari Uma PremYour feedback matters!
I have a long distance eye sight every six months the sight increases is there any top where I can improve my eye sight n avoid sight to increase. My most of the work is on computer n I use a anti glare glasses.
I have red eye last 2days and I don't know why that is. I am so worried about my eyes and I don't know what I do. Please tell me what I do. Please give me a little bit for my eyes. Please help.
I used to work for night shifts and when ever I wake up in the morning my eyes are always red. I look as though I am drunk always. What's the solution for my red eyes.
I shifted bangalore from assamone week ago for studies computer networking bt I am not adjusting here. Several thoughts are rounding on brain i. E hypertension. How will I get rid of all this things.
My age is 23 yrs 4 months. I have weak eye sight when I was 9 years age. Now I have eye sight of 8 for right eye and 7 for left eye. How can I reduce my eye sight power? I fed up with glasses I wearing and no more wanted to wear it.
Hi I am 20 years old in winter my eyes and head is pain very hardly what was the matter? Please guide me.
I have lesson about zica virus which is red sight for india too how we could save our children from this.
Day by day my eyes getting weak and eyes sight has been increasing what should I do? My diet is proper.
Hello doctor my self manish. I am 25years old boy. I have so much pain in my left side eye for two days. I dont know why my eye has also red.
Hoe can I keep my eyes healthy and prevent my power from further falling? I use glasses. And also I spend a lot of time on mobile and laptop so give your advise considering this. Thank you. Hoping to receive a reply soon.
My daughter 15 years old, she is studding in inter 1st year, from last 8 years she wear glasses point 3.0, what is the next steps I will take about her eyes care which is best, economical, safe, easy, confer table, please gave me a suggestion. Thanking you doctor.
I have got red eyes for the past 3 days. Now tears are falling often from eyes. I had eye drops for 2 days but it had become only severe. What should I do now?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.