Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I can't sleep a bit. I feel my whole body is burning. Hardly I sleep for 15 minutes. And even my heart palpitates.
Sir most of time I feel pain in chest what's the reason for that I daily drink 1 2 ltr water sleep 5 6 hour and 3 time proper eatingWhat I should do for a healthy heart? I am very stressful about my carrier is tension reason for heart pain suggest me.
I am suffering from diabetes with high blood sugar fasting at 180 and after meals at 250-300 from 2006 till now firstly I was discovered with acute pancreatitis in 2003. Please advise.
My friend told me that she got a heart problem. And I do not know what to do. She also said that she had chest pain last week continue for 2 days at evening. Is there any way to get my friend complete cure? Also, what can I do for her while she's suffering from chest pain?
Recently I gone through the blood & urine tests lft kft lipid profile hemogram etc & find high cholesterol of 240, high glucose rate of 240 in fasting & 375 in pp. High glucose in urine also. High esr rate also. Also done hba1c & very higher rate of 12.7 & I m shocked after this I never seen these type of tests results earlier in my life. It means am I diabetic patient now or if yes then what type of diabetes this is, is I have to take insulin now daily? What to do now what type of diet I have to follow? Which medicines I have to take for high cholesterol & high sugar. Is am now a heart patient too?
I'm 27 years old and suffering from HBP (High blood pressure) last 6 month back What should be I do?
I'My 33 years. Main childhood se hi bhut thin huin . Bhukh bhut kam lagti hai. Weight 45 kg hai. 14-15 year phle masterbation ki habit ho gayi thi. Dr. Heart related bhi problem bataie hai. Ek heart valve minor leakege hai. Kya sex problem or heart problem ke karn mera weight nahi increase ho raha hai. Pls Reply.
I am suffering from dry cough for 2 weeks back. I have chest pain when I cough hard. Can you suggest good treatment plz.
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.