Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh SondakkeYour feedback matters!
I had operated hernia repair in july 2016. Sometimes I also felt little bit pain in under layer of operated part or feel uncomfortable while standing above half an hour. Kindly suggest is not it normal or left any serious issue after operating harial part.
I am 22 years old. I had recently done my blood test and my vitamin b12 was observed at 156 pg. I have consulted two doctors. One says its not severe take tablets, whereas other says its preety bad and I should take injection therapy. Im not sure what to do? P.S. I have black nails. This treatment is for my nail problem. I ask for your kind opinion. thank you.
Sir my brother married with a lady. That is the second marriage of her. Because his first husband divorce him. If they doing sexx there is any possibility for Aids. Because he also sexxx with his first husband but now with my brother. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from phimosis, I am unable to pull the foreskin completely and it pains a bit while pulling back often. Is the circumcising the only solution to this problem? If yes, is this painful surgery ? Also how much time I'll experience pain after surgery ?
Hiiii sir I'm 19 years old sir. and I wanna ask how is aids happens or how it transmitted. After how much time does it. Shows its symptoms. And which are the basic symptoms which occurs firstly. Plz tell me in detail. Plz sir
Hey. I am suffering from stomach problem from last 5 days. Every time when I eat something feel like my tummy bulging out and can not able to eat , suddenly acidity type n looks like vomit comes. And digestion also. please suggest so I can regain my health and weight.
Sir, mere gale me kharas ya khichkhich hai kuch ek mahine se iski wajah se mujhe ajeeb ajeeb lagta hai mera dyan isi pe laga rahta hai sir koi dava ya technique bataye ki meri ye samsya jaldi thik ho jaye please sir guide me?
I have persistent eye irritation, redness of eye, swallowing of nictating membrane. Whenever there is any change of weather or change in environment, there starts itching and infection problems.
Hello doctor's. My husband is a business man by profession. We married 9 years 6 month. And we have 2 kids. Our sexual life very good but last 3 months he did sexual intercourse weekly one or two days but before we did mostly 4 days in a week. I want to do sex with him at least 3 days in a week. His age 46. Height 5.10, weight 73. I am 29 years old, height 5.3, weight 50. I want to know how can we improve sexual life like before?
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.