Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Recently I have done a test and found that I have iron deficiency and cholesterol level is high. What should be done from my end to reach the correct numbers.
My wife last period was begin 3rd on this month. So which date will be of ovulation time. So we can intercourse for baby. Actually we are trying couples of months but still no result. One more thing I want to ask you actually I have high blood pressure so I am taking telma am tablet since two years so is there any problem for be a father in future pls suggest.
Im having four times more testosterones, sonography reports are normal, periods are regular but im having excessive hair growth on my face and body. What maybe yhe reason then. Pls suggest any tests or natural ways to balance hormones.
After Cesar on 13 the Oct 2016 successfully delivered baby at 10 am, my sister's blood pressure fall down to 40 in systolic at night about 1 am. After 2 hours urine stopped. Then blood b+ given to her and admitted to CCU unit of hospital for 6 days, then bp & urine got normal but her belly size could not reduce, and in ct scan about 10 cm × 9 cm size blood clot is in. After that transferred to r g kar medical CLG & hospital on 20/10/2016. After 3 pouch blood, and 2 pouch white plasma given to her and some clotting blood got out from her cesarean place. And after that successful operation done by doctors out the whole clot in this Friday. But now problem is about 101°F to 101.5°F fever suffers her daily in afternoon to night from sat to today. All antibiotics are running, paracetamol are running but why the fever could not left I worried. Please suggest me sir / madam. Why we should do. There is no dengue or malaria. Doctor said she has a own infection, but is it proper or not. Please suggest me as early as possible.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Heart diseases and hypertension which lead to heart or other organ failures has been on the rise for the past 2 decades. People above the age of 35+ have been seen suffering from such problems due to their unbalanced dietary habits and sedentary lifestyle. Its always advisable to control these factors to reduce your risk.
An indulgent lifestyle and an inadequate diet are two major causes of heart disease which can be changed. To stay fit here are a few measures of care and control
7 warning signals to know about.
Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or episodes of pain in the centre of the chest lasting more than a few minutes. Pain spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms. It may feel like pressure, tightness, burning or heavy weight. It may be located in the chest, upper abdomen, neck, jaw or inside the arms or shoulders.
Chest discomfort with light headedness, fainting, sweating, nausea, vomiting.
Shortness of breath or agonal gasp.
Anxiety, nervousness and/or cold, sweaty skin.
Increased or irregular heart rate or flutter or palpitation
Feeling of impending doom with sinking sensation.
Know behind the scene
A heart attack occurs when one or more of coronary arteries (main supply to heart) become blocked. Over time, a coronary artery can narrow from the buildup of various substances, including cholesterol (atherosclerosis). This condition, known as coronary artery disease, causes most heart attacks.
A. B. C of cardiac care
- avoid tobacco (cigarette, shisha)
- be more active (cardio exercises)
- choose good nutrition (eat larger portions of low-calorie, nutrient-rich foods, such as fruits and vegetables, and smaller portions of high-calorie, high-sodium foods, such as refined, processed or fast foods.)
Dietary cholesterol should be 300mg per day. Since it largely comes from animal products, consumption of non-vegetarian, whole full cream milk should be restricted.
Take a health alternative like chicken, fish, beans, vegetables, fruits, breads, pulses, wholewheat flour, cereals, brown rice, millet, skimmed milk and vegetable oils like corn, sesame, soyabean, sunflower, canola, olive and mustard.
Friendly and unfriendly fats
Fat should not exceed 30 per cent of your total calorie intake. Saturated fatty acids in full-cream milk and red meat increase your cholesterol level. Use non-fat or low-fat milk and milk products instead of full-cream milk and avoid sources of saturated fatty acids like lard, butter, cream, palm oil, coconut oil, cheese, etc.
Mono-unsaturated fats that lower cholesterol as well as prevent formation of blood clots are present in olive, canola, peanut and mustard oils. Omega-3, a fatty acid that prevents atherosclerosis is present in foods like herring, mackerel, salmon, tuna, soyabean, walnuts and butternuts. Take these regularly in small quantities to prevent atherosclerosis.
Holistic way to control chest pain
Boil 4 -5 pods of garlic in glass of milk and consume the garlic pods with milk daily to avoid chest pain.
Pound the dates with seeds and eat them every day.
Increase the intake of ginger and lime in your diet.
Drink a glass of milk mixed with kadukai (ink nut) powder every night before going to be.
Take a spoon of tulsi (india basil) juice with honey in empty stomach every day.
I have a cholesterol problem since last 7 years have taken medicine for that i.e. crestor 10mg. Please suggest some home remedies or ayurvedic medicine.
But if your bp is low the same helps you instantly.