Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Anandpara
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh AnandparaYour feedback matters!
I suffer from occasional acne breakout near t-zone. Skin appears very dry and wrinkled near corner of lip and nose area. Is it okay to use olay antiageing cream now.
I am not able to walk much and I get tired very soon. I have dark circles around my eyes and its too much. Tell me what can I do.
What is the treatment for prostrate. Remedial steps to prevent prostrate. Food habits to be adopted. Medicine for prostrate.
Hello mam /sir I want a suggest to you I have so many hair in my face because of this my face became black earlier I use waxing but slowly slowly my skin become dull. Now a days I can't use waxing but again hair come I don't like hair I know hair is protection for skin but many people have no hair how they protect their skin please suggest any medicine or machine I can remove my face hair and become clean and glow.
I have dark circle rings near private part, kind of jack itch from long time. Its itching during night. I'm outside india and physical consultation is not possible sometime soon. Could anyone suggest best ointment available in india. Instead of suggesting chemical content giving brand name would be great help. Many thanks.
I am 35 years and have heavy dark circle since 14 years I have good health good hemoglobin. I take good sleep and doing homeremidies to remove them but useless what should I do.
My problem is skin burn my face is dark due to tan so I need to cure and want to be fair please help me thanking you.
I am 38 year old. I am suffering from pressure urticaria from 16 months. No diabetes. No bp. What I do?
I have some black colour spots on my belly .can you please tell me the reason and cure of it. Please tell some home made remedies for it.
Itchy skin is a very common skin condition which is a potential source of discomfort by forcing you to scratch your skin and cause irritation. Itchy skin is a very common condition which happens very often among individuals. But, it can also be one of the symptoms of a larger disease. Itchiness of the skin may vary in intensity from mild to severe and it is mostly treated by anti-irritant measures that can be done by anybody at home.
Itchy skin condition is mostly limited to certain areas on the skin but it may also be affect all body parts with an uncontrollable urge to scratch. Some of the additional key identifiers of the medical condition are listed below.
- Skin redness
- Bumps or patches on the skin
- Swelling or inflammation of the skin
- Cracking of the skin
- Leathery or scaly texture of the skin
Skin itching can happen due to a variety of reasons, some of the most common ones being:
- Common skin conditions: The most common kinds of skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc. often lead to skin itching. Itching is mostly accompanied by other skin conditions like redness, breakouts, inflammation, and such others.
- Internal diseases: Diseases related to the kidney and liver often lead to skin related disorders among which the most common one is skin itching. Additionally, itching may also happen due to serious diseases like cancer.
- Nerve related disorders: Diseases that affect the nervous system, either directly or indirectly also act as a catalyst to the skin itching process. Examples of such diseases would be diabetes mellitus, pinched nerves, sclerosis and shingles.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women often experience itching on body parts like abdomen, thighs, breasts and arms.
- Drugs: If you are regularly taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines, then these might have some unwanted effects of the skin among which skin itching is the most common one.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!