Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 31 years old I use to be very enthusiastic but now a dys im becoming very dull and unable to work, sleep, suffering from severe back pain knees and foot pain unless an until I dint take any pain killer im unable to sleep early and get up early. Pls help me in this regard.
I am getting pain in my back and joints since last 10 years and they diagnosed me as rheumatoid arthritis first and 4years back as ankylosing spondylitis, is there any cure for this disease?
My nerve got stuck in between the discs which got jammed. Now, there's no sensation in the latter half of my left leg, foot, the penis and my buttock. I'd been operated 10 months back but still sensation hasn't returned. What should I do to get back the same as soon as possible? is there any other option or remedy to cure this quickly?
I am 21 year old female. My height is 176 cm and weight 60 kg. I have serious backache 2 months. I take calcium tablet by doctor's description. But I handled the same ache now also. So what solution can I handle for this?
I am 43yrs female. Having severe shoulder pain in both the shoulders. Since past few mths movements have also bcome restricted. I also am taking thyroid and cholesterol tablets. Hysterectomy done 6yrs back. Also have general body pain. Please help.
I have been suffering from shoulder ache from last one year. I have tested in many hospitals but couldn't solve my issue. Please help me regarding this. Waiting for your answer thank you.
Sir I am getting heal pain to my left leg. It coming heavily in the early morning and reduce slowly. It is not resolved from the past 6 months. Please help me on this.
I have pain in my shoulders from 1 week so what I am to do for this I will try pain relief pill and creems but do not work.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
Sir, When I eat anything after some times. It comes out from mouth with water and I feel pain in my left hand shoulder it from 2 months.
I got a ligament tear in my right knee, I ve got a mri report as well need your opinion in my case weather to go for a surgery or not.
I am 28 years old male and have back pain and also knee pain both legs. Last two year before I will suffer from chicken kuniya. What should I do.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.