Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have spectacles. My eyes no. Is 0.75 L &1.0R I want to know that ,is it require to wear glass when I read my books for study.
Helo sir myself biplab das. I am sharing my father health issue regarding retina on right eye. He had done his prp laser including avastin injection on right eye. I week is over for prp laser. But after this prp laser he lost his night vision and also have blurring vision. How much time required for regain the pre treatment level vision.
I have red eyes for few days. When I use computer my eyes get reddish. Please give me suggestion what I do and few day have head ace.
I have dryness in my eyes and after studying for two-three hours things are blurred. I have consulted a doctor. And he told me that I have cylindrical in one eye he recommended me we exercise? So I want to ask does it will work or I should get a glasses and does really exercise helps in cylindrical vision problems?
Hello, There is a problem in my eyes (specially in left) that there is continuous flow of water 24 hrs since 10 years from my both eyes. It cause s eyes brightness shrinking day by day. please suggest it solution.
After working for long hrs in front of computers I feel itchy near the eyelid. What should I do to prevent that? Shall I wear glasses?
White mucus come from mouth and pressure around eyes and feeling acid reflux in thorat please suggest me any medication are what is the problem I am dealing with.
Sir, please suggest me the ways to reduce my spectacle power. I am 17 years old and I cant go for surgery. I dont want to wear glasses.
I sometimes feel acute pain in my head at the sides and at back. My eyesight is not weak. I am not able to study properly. What can be the reason?
I have problem to see things which are nearly 2 meters far away from me and I have problem when I watch tv. what I have to do? Please help me.
Noticed unpainful red bumps at the back of my tongue. Like big enough to be visible and around 5 in number. Anything serious?
Good evening. Meri eyes m problem ho rahi h .jab bji m mobile use krta hu. To aankh m dard hone lagta h.or baar baar jhabkni padti h aankh fir relif milta h. Eyes test karayi to doctor ne sahi btaya h.
For +3 sph+1.25 cyl no. On both eyes giving 6/6 (R) & 6/9(p)( L) and still having problem with specs for distant vision; should I go for Lasik Laser or try using contact lenses at the age of 44 ?
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.