Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maaki JaniYour feedback matters!
During menstrual cycle, there are sores on inner thighs. There is itching as well as it is spreading.
Hi I have issues maintaining erections After 10 mins erection goes away I smoke a lot. At times masturbate. This is affecting me n my relationship Pls help Also advise on what's a gud erection time.
I'm Daily Masturbating last 10 year's, whenever I try to stop masturbation means it will not quit. Maximum only 30 days without masturbation. Please help me doctor how can I stop masturbation. Now I'm also wasted my sperm storage fully. please suggest me how can I increase my sperm production & libido. My age is 24 & I plan to get married on 27.
Hello sir my name is sia. Sir I want a help. Sir I am suffering from fever I got some medicine but it's can'ts work. please give. A suggestion what I do.
I am 47 year old male. For weakness & maximum sweating for last 20 days I consulted with Dr. In lft sgot is 266 & sgpt is 397. All remaining tests results are okay. I am having little weakness, not feeling hungry since last 12 years. Normal pressure for Stool was not creating, no constipation, minimum stool. Blood for anti hevi, havi, hbci was done, results not yet received. Please Advice.
I am suffering from migraine. What should be best option for treatment. A) alopathic (it make me drowsy and sleepy whole day) b) ayurvedic (its hot potency make gastric) c) alopathic (so long waiting)
What should be frequency of checking sugar levels in fasting, post meals and hba1c for a diabetic person in india?
Dear sir/mam, What should be the prevention for dengue, if any. Please suggest. Also m looking for gaining weight upto more 6/7 kg.
Burping problem occur about a month ago no constipation and no pain in my abdomen only burping and in one month I feel three times burn.
Sir, I had problem of acidity which lead to vomiting & sever headache particularly in the morning. Please advice diet & medical treatment to abate the illness.
Respected Sir, I am feeling migration pain in my left side brain please suggest me best medicine for this problem.
I want to stay long I can't get more than 6 min in first sex. And 2nd 3rd stays for 8 to 13 mins please help.
If you have been following the recently held Rio Olympics, you may have been left astounded by the sheer strength, stamina and performance on display. For a strong body that scores high on the stamina meter, it is important to exercise well. But there is one other thing: food. The way one eats, is the way one performs in the physical sense. Ayurveda is an ancient medical science that places special emphasis on the way we eat as this finally dictates the way our bodies react to physical challenges as well as the onset of diseases and aging. Let us find out how we can eat like an Olympian.
- High Performance: For high physical performance, Ayurveda places special emphasis on the removal of Ama from the body. Ama are the toxins that build up in one’s body. There are various kinds of food that can lead to a high level of Ama, and other kinds of food that can help in flushing the Ama out of the system. Therefore, it is important to eat food that supports the digestive system in terms of maximum absorption of nutrients and routine elimination of toxins. This is a balancing act of the digestive system and its fires, which are known as Agni in Ayurveda. This process also lowers the stress levels significantly, which in turn has a positive bearing on the way our bodies perform when faced with physical pursuits.
- Balance, Strength and Speed: In order to be able to run and perform well within a certain time frame, it is important to build balance and strength. Ayurveda has a number of herbs like Shilajit and Ashwagandha that will help in this process. These kinds of herbs can be used to season salads and other dishes so that one gets a healthy dose of the same. Indian Gooseberry, Persian Rose and Coriander are some of the other herbs that can also be used for this purpose.
- Resistance and Endurance: In order to build resistance and endure with full strength, on the playing field, one will need to eat healthy food on a regular basis. As per Ayurveda, it is important to eat your meals in a routine manner and include all food groups within the span of a single day. Fruit, fresh green vegetables, and dairy products are all required for transporting fuel through various parts of the body for good digestion, absorption of nutrients for better energy, and high performance.
- Muscle Tone: In order to improve one’s muscle tone, one can have plenty of Amla berry. This is also known as the Indian gooseberry. The muscle tone can also be improved with other vitamin C rich foods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.