Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Thomas
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M ThomasYour feedback matters!
I don't know why doctors suggest minoxidil, mintop,mor F and etc. As they know that if it is discontinue hair fall starts again.
I went to the barber shop, it is in a middle class locality where generally one barber cuts hair every half an hour. I did shaving there and in the end he sprinkled some water on Alum block and applied that on my small 2-3 cuts on the chin. Cut was too small and only very tiny dot of blood was visible. I am in super worry, that this block must have been used on other customer for bleeding. I didn't check the alum cube after/before it was applied on me. He used a new razor blade but I'm worried about HIV transmission chances because the alum applied on my cuts. Do you feel there are any chances? Or is HIV virus fragile and does not live in water or on alum?
Sir, I am 25 year old. My problem is hair loss. 40 %of hairs already lost. What I do for prevent the hair loss?
Hi i am 25 years old male, I used skin lite cream in my face, I didnt stop that cream, when I stoped once, my face getting darker and black lines in my face, so I usining regularly that cream, please tel me what should I do ?
I have allergy for a long time. I am using medicine still allergy is with me. I am very sad because of this matter. Can you help me?
I have dandruff problem and even after applying various shampoos I see no change. I also have dry scalp. I do not put oil and use tresseme shampoo. I have also tried dandruffs shampoo. I do not know what else to do. Its stics to the scalp which even leads to bleeding on scratching. Please help me sort it. I also have dark skin. Can you help me how to get fair with some healthy tips. Thanks and regards!
I have a yellow pimples on my face and back side of body. So what to do. Now. please give me suggestions.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.