Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. N. ZopeYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old ex. Young man, and diabetic. Can I still take lemon honey drink mixed with warm water? Thanks.
I think my testes are not big enough or small as compared to others adult males and I also feel I have low levels of testosterone how it can be treated. I also masturbate regularly at least once a day and my age is 23.
I am a female of 29 years. I went through a bad marriage and went into depression after an year of marriage. I hv been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I am taking Lithosun 300 (3 tablets/day) since 2.5 years. Is there a possibility to reduce dis medicine as it is causing side-effects?
I do regular masturbation in a week 2 or 3 times from last 4 years, recently I started sex with my gf but but sperm ejected b4 sex and very hard to do a second trip, when I start 2nd trip I done 4 or 5 tip only, nd second or third day same I am suffering same problem, I feel very embarrassed don't know what I do and I am just 27 years old please tell me it is possible to get my stamina back or not.
I am not able to sleep. My mind is running and thinking about office and future works. Unable to sleep since last so many many days. So that body get tired and also feeling uneasy and laziness.
Now a days he is daily drinking n not having proper, a month ago he evn reduced alot by around 8 to 10 kgs. N recently he had blood vomiting too. Am so much worried abt him, n he is not consulting a doc. Is anything serious n in wat cases blood vomiting will happen. please help me, thnku in advance.
Am suffering by back and leg pain for long time and am not able to walk long, is there any treatment for this.
My stomach not working well. Too much bowel movement and hard bowel movement. I am eating only home food amd papaya daily. But more time constipation and. Sometime I effort more to get rid of constipation out by hand. What to do suggest me.
I am 21 years old and I have stammering problem sometime and while speeching some particular words like starting from- T, P etc, this starts after age of 15 when my head accidentally hit by a stone, what I do?
I have continuous cough for past 1 week. Pricky feel in throat. No cold or fever or running nose. But observed tight mucous when spitted. Eye irate n feeling tired. Recently started.
I want to know about all the test present for std diagnosis I want my full body checkup and please suggest me some important test for std which is done on regular bases I also want to know about some swap test and urine test for std?
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.