Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M N Parker
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M N ParkerYour feedback matters!
Meri skin bhut hi oily h. Agar main koi bhi face cream lgau to face par pimples ho jate h. Ab wo theek nhi ho rhr. Iske liye kya krna chahiye ki face clean ho jaye?
I am suffering from stubborn acnes. They are not getting rid from 2-3 months. Are chemical peels safe for sensitive oily skin?
I am using garner night cream for witness in night time and olay moisturiser at day before going to college. Does there any thing to bother about my skin.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
Dr. Please suggest me a best anal fissure (break) Cream. The affected area is burning after using toilet. And tell me the precautions? Waiting for your revert.
Hi, I'm 18 now. And even before 5 years I used to have a fair skin tone. But now. I do not know why it is getting dark and darker. My relative also tell me that. Point to be mentioned since last two years I had to suffer from different mental pressure and condition. But now its ok. So is there any way to get back my skin tone i. E. To make it fairer.
My mother is having cracks in the lower part of leg. The cracks are that much deep that sometimes it bleed and the pain is unbearable. Suggest some home remedy or any good ointment to cure cracks.
I have acne problem or pimples problem. Because there are holes on my skin. I want to get rid of this.& I want plain skin. Without any scar. Suggest me some remedies or medicine.
I wanna remove a tattoo which is on my hand. Is there any liquids or else I should go on a treatment.
Sir/mam can I use cocoa butter after 1 mm dermarolling ,please suggest me my skin was tanned in summer, looking dark circles was there in cheeks and forehead. If it was not good suggests me what was the good for dermarollong.
I am 23. I have pimples, dark circles and holes. How can I remove pimples, dark circles and holes on my face. Please suggest me.
I'm having etching nd even burning at lower part of scrotum. There r red cut marks which get produced again. What is the problem? How to solve it.? Help me.
My name avinash I am suffering from anal fissure after 3 years 6' oclock many doctors consult I have no response in anal fissure so kindly have perpeft medicine in homeopathy or allopathy .thanks.
I am 15years girl and I have a dark complexion to mention even my father is same colour. So can you tell me will I always be in this colour or are there any chance to improve my colour.
Tattoos were used as marks of identification of a person in ancient times but now, they have become a way of decorating your skin or conveying messages/personality types etc. When you get yourself inked, you love it at that time. But you may want to get rid of the same tattoo which you had got done with tremendous zest, at some point in our life. Laser tattoo removal or permanent tattoo removal is the process of removing tattoos and other forms of body ink by using lasers on fragment particles of ink so that they can be absorbed naturally by the skin. All types of tattoos can be removed using permanent tattoo removal process i.e. laser tattoo removal. This will include tattoos done by professionals and accidental tattoos that are caused by bruising and injury of the skin. Colored tattoos are also removed, although yellow or green tattoos pose a greater challenge when it comes to removal and subsequent permanent tattoo removal treatments may be necessary.