Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M N ParkerYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of pimples and white heads on face I have applied a lot of creams but it's unsuitable for me I would be glad if you would suggest some remedy or a cream.
I just want to be free from my dark circles. Even m not addicted of mobile. But still have dark circles. What should I do?
Yesterday from afternoon 1 to 7 pm I was in the culture event in sunlight now my forehead tends to burn and become black group and dry Pls help me what to do nw the soap product I am using is PEARS OIL CLEAR AND GLOW Pls suggest the solution as well as the soap r face wash to use.
What is the reason of small white spots on face .is it due to vitamin deficiency ?if so how can I overcome it. It is urgent as I am much irritated with it .please suggest me possible methods to get rid of it .
My son wears turban his forehead area between the eyebrows is badly tanned he has used many creams suggested by dermatologist he also uses medicated face wash and sunscreen but nothing is helping him please guide or recommend some lotion his skin is oily and has pores too but no pimples but he used have when he was 17 yrs.
Hi, I'm 26 M. I want to become fair. So I applied cream, gold bleach . It has mentioned within 15 min, it's will glow. I applied 2 time, I didn't feel any changes. So kindly suggest, shall I continue or any other cream to glow very fast.
I am 27 years old. I have small bumps on my face. As I have open pores on skin and its a bit oily too. It really looks bad after 2 hours of shower. Can you help. How to get rid of it? Or reduce it.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
The cancer of the bladder (an organ in the pelvic region that stores urine) is known as bladder cancer. This cancer begins in the cells that line the inner portion of the bladder. Though it usually affects the aged, bladder cancer can develop in people across other age groups as well. It is important to undergo frequent check-ups even after the condition has been cured, as there always remain chances of a relapse.
There are three types of bladder cancer:
1. Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells appear in the bladder in response to any infection, which, with time, can become cancerous.
2. Transitional cell carcinoma: These cells are present in the lining of the bladder. They contract when the bladder is empty and expand when it is full. These cells are also found in the urethra, hence there are chances for the cancer to develop in the urethra as well.
3. Adenocarcinoma: Adenocarcinoma forms in the mucus secreting cells in the bladder.
The symptoms of bladder cancer are:
1. You may urinate frequently
2. Frequent backaches
3. You may experience pain during urination
4. Pain in the pelvic region
5. There may be presence of blood in the urine
There is no known cause of bladder cancer. However, certain factors such as smoking, infection and exposure to chemicals are known to trigger it. The risk factors of bladder cancer are:
1. Age: The risk of bladder cancer increases with age, it usually affects people who are above 40 years of age.
2. Smoking: Smoking releases toxins in the body that get stored in the urine. These can damage the inner lining of the bladder and lead to bladder cancer.
3. Gender: Men are more likely to develop bladder cancer as compared to women.
4. Chemical exposure: Exposure to certain chemicals such as arsenic increases your risk of bladder cancer.
5. Chronic inflammation of the bladder: If you suffer from chronic infection of the bladder, then the risk of squamous cell carcinoma increases significantly.