Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M M MistryYour feedback matters!
If a girls sept. Months period starts on 17.09.16 and oct. Months period starts on 22.10.16 then what is the possibility of her ovulation in these november months? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took an ipill .is there any chance of her pregnancy ?also what is the possibility of her period in these month?
What is good timing to pregnant my wife during monthly periods? How many days is possible to pregnant my wife after starting of monthly periods? Plzzz tell me.
Which pain killer can be taken during pregnancy? actually my wife is suffering from pain in right side of face include head and she is pregnant. please help me?
Dear Doctor, my wife is suffering from lower abdomen pain and has vaginal bleeding, her menstrual were just 20 days back Please suggest treatment
I am 28 years and having pcod. I am irregular with periods with a gap of 50-60 days. This month I didnt get periods after 75 days. What shall I do?
I am 14 weeks pregnant, my doctor suggested me genetic screening test for my baby, using amniotic fluid, but I studied that taking amniotic fluid directly through stomach can cause miscarriage in some cases. Earlier I got a missed abortion at the completion of 3 month of pregnancy. I am really worried and confused whether to go for this test or to not? I don't want any risk regarding my baby. Please suggest.
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.