Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M M MistryYour feedback matters!
Hi, My wife is suffering from a peculiar problem since 15-18 months. We have consulted 2-3 gynaecology doctors including the one who delivered the first child. We couldn't find any solution. Please help to identify the problem and investigation needed. Patient details: , Age -32/33 Birth date :1st Nov 1984 Marriage date: 4th Feb 2012 First child born on: 7th Feb 2014 - Normal delivery She is getting periods on regular basis without any issues. She was having copper and we got it removed suspecting as it could be the reason for this pain. However, it did not resulted any difference. We have just started planning for second child. She is not a diabetic. She is vitamin deficient and we have taken tabs and injection for it. Problem: After a few days of menstrual period,(on an average. A week after period completion) she is getting pain (on a regular basis, almost daily) in lower abdomen (only right side) and it travels through right lap and whole leg. It increases over the time and comes down automatically. On an avg. This severe pain stays for 15-20 minutes before it reduces in its own and eventually vanishes in another 10-15 minutes. So this whole problem starts, peaks, reduces and vanishes over 40 minute duration. It usually/mostly occurs in the morning times (on an average any time between 3 am to 7 am, right after she passes urine/stool. However, there are a few occasions where it starts anytime in the day suddenly (with or without passing urine/stool). This whole process starts a week (on an avg.) after her period completion and occurs regularly until a week before starting of next menstrual period. It does not occur not more than once in a day. She is not taking any medicines during the pain, rather it reduces automatically. Treatment done so far: We have visited Four of the well known gynaecology doctors over the last 12-15 months and common answer is “ There is no issue”. We have done the CT scan and everything is normal (around a year ago). Couple of time urine culture resulted some infection and she took medicines. One doctor prescribed apcod sachets on a daily basis according to the insulin resistance test results. We are using it currently. Apart of Apcod, she is not using any medicines. One doctor attributed to gastro related as we eat outside regularly. We have paused eating outside for few days, however it did not give any results. I have attached her medical tests, recent urine culture, CT scan report.
I am 28 yrs old. I have missed period since 8 days and pregnancy test was found negative. What to do in order to have positive pregnancy?
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.
From the last two months I hd irregular periods. So I hd blood test nd my reports are--(T3) 1.02, T4 (6.0), TSH (3.25). So, I wanted to knw dat do I have THYROID. If yes then what I should do nw. Plzzzz help me.
I am 30 years old female blessed with a 4 years old baby. I am suffering with irregular periods from past 2 years. I don't have thyroid problem, my consultant said that its due to hormonal imbalance. But I am not happy with my medication, as its not letting me to expect the second child, due to which I already lost 1 year.
Hello Doctor, My wife is 6 months pregnant. Can I do safe sex with her? Please suggest me. Thank you.
Hello sir. Whether in first sex shall we have pregnancy that to after one month like if sex has taken in Feb 18 and pregnancy will be on March 18 whether is it possible to have pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Hi Jab period miss ho jata h tab thik kitne din baad vomiting ,khatta khana peena, early morning sickness and night sickness Jaisa changes body me Dekhai deni lagti hai. Mera 19 days hogaya hai period miss huwe avi tak koi symptoms nhi dikh raha jisse pata chale ki me pregnant hu. Period miss ho Jane k 2nd day aur 4th day Urine pregnancy test ki thi toh neqative result aaya tha uske baad se avi tak test nhi ki hu because I am waiting for 15th day. Besides these one more thing I wana ask you, please suggest me During missed period Can I do sex or not? Is it safe doing? Koi miscarriage toh nhi hoga Na?
Hello sir. I hav irregular periods problem. It gets delay by 3-4 days each month. 5 years back I did not get period for 3months. Used medroxyl progesterone n evecare. Now I missed my period by 20 days, being married checked fr pregnancy on 4th &12th day after missing period n is negative as expected as v use condom. Shall I use same medicine to get periods. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hi I'm 25yr old married women. How to calculate the ovulation time to get pregnant easy nd faster? or wt to do to get pregnant faster?
Hello doc, my wife's age 25, she is pregnant. She have one month and 17 days of pregnancy. We take her to doc, she said to ultrasound, we did. But report said baby's growth is less by one week. Now what will we do. To grow the baby. Tell me some diet or other things pls.
I am 32 years old. Recently I hv a c section delivered a baby. After that I used some ayurvedic mefic to keep body heat. So now am getting excess dehydration. My total body is burning. Unable to feed baby also am getting fatigue, tired really feeling discomfort. What should I do.
I am 15 years old boy from India and my question is for a girl who yesterday accidentally swallow some glass particles when she drink some water. .Is it worry for her or she will be fine because I like her. please tell me what happened to her now.
Me and my gf had sex without protection and ipill was given on time, she did not have periods and then again in the same month v had sex and again ipill was given, still there are no periods and the month is about to end.
Hi. I am 23 year female. I had a laparoscopic surgery for the removal of a paraovarian cyst. The surgeon only removed the cyst. The cyst was sent for histopathology. I am very scared. Please tell me what is histopathology and it's use? Can the cyst will be malignant. Please help.
1. It has cancer treating properties (anticancer properties).
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Also reduces bad cholesterol (ldl cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) levels in the blood.
4. Brings down arthritis pain.
5. Found to be effective during dysmennorhea (menstrual pain).
6. It helps in losing weight.
7. It improves blood circulation.
8. It helps in healing stomach ulcers caused by helicobacter pylori.
How to include cinnamon in your daily diet?
- it can be used as a regular spice in your food.
- mix cinnamon powder with your tea, green tea, coffee etc, and have it every morning.
- add cinnamon, jaggery, tulsi leaves, lemon, mint leaves to boiling water, allow the water to cool and then use it as a health drink. Have 2-3 glasses of this health drink per day for best results.