Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M M MistryYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor! I am 28 and recent report shows I don't have PCODs, irregular periods or no periods for long time have been a part of my life till now, but recent report shows I don't have PCODs and still I don't get periods. Is is dangerous - even worse than having PCODs and no periods? I am married since last year but we stay in different cities so my sex life is not that much. Is not having PCODs related to sex life, is this betterment because of this?
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am a vegetarian. Pls say accordingly for increasing breast milk supply. I already have half a litre milk per day, galact powder with milk, what else I can eat. Pls help me.
Iam 6months pregnant. And iam getting pain in vagina and labia swelled and having back pain also. What is the reason and what is the treatment for it?
My wife is pregnant and she is pregnant since last three months she always asks for sex but I feared from sex because I scare that can having sex will be dangerous as she is pregnant since last three months. Please advise can we have sex during pregnancy?
Am a 19 year and I want to know is the ipill is safe to be taken after evry sex? I means if we do sex in a month or in a week so after sex having ipill will it make any kind of harm to my body or any kind or problem in future for me. Is ipill safe for me after having sex with my partner?
I am 35 years old, 5 feet and weight 58 kg. I have a period cycle that fluctuate from 31 days to 22 days to 19 days in the past 6 month .I have been trying to conceive for the past 7 months .Do I need to be concern?
I am 18 years, I am having multiple small cysts in my both ovaries, my Dr. prescribed me glycomet 500 half daily. Can I take apple cider vinegar daily 1tbs in water? I heard that apple cider vinegar helps to cure early. Please tell me how should I take this and what should I add in my diet.
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving.
Hello doctor, I saw discharge from my nipple by pressing it I am planning a family is it tat something related to it or not pls tell me. And another problem I m having is tat I got a knot (gath) on my uterus is tat something worried to it. My age is 25yrs. Please rply.
People are vastly uncertain about the idea.
Does a cell phone in my denims affect my fertility?
Results of a recently conducted study reveal that if men kept their cell phones in their pockets during daytime, potency was seriously affected in nearly 47% of cases!
And the stat is alarming.
If a man uses a cell phone for as little as an hour a day, it could result in lowering sperm levels significantly.
The study even shows that if the cell phone is close to the testicles, or within 1 or 2 feet of the body, it can lower sperm count to a level that conceiving could be difficult.
One of the basic ways of overcoming the problem is that if one wears a suit to work, he should put the mobile phone in his jacket pocket instead of trousers. So this would prevent the sperm count from dropping, or dropping too much!
- Yet another important revealing from the study is that using a cell phone affects the fertility in just 11% of cases, but when the phone is close to testicles, fertility could be affected in as much as 47% of cases.
- Let's quickly run through some of the key findings of the study. A team of doctors monitored over a 100 men who attended a fertility clinic for a year.
- As per Professor Martha Dirnfeld from Technion University, the doctors analyzed the count of active swimming sperm and also the quality. Sperms showed some depreciation on these parameters.
- The professor further explained that the underlying cause seemed to be heating of the sperm by the cell phone, and also the electromagnetic activity.
- Results of the study reveal that some of the other actions which could be detrimental for sperm health are speaking on the phone while it was charging and keeping it only a few centimeters from the bed.
- One could go through the findings of the study in the journal Reproductive BioMedicine. These form a very clear link between dropping fertility rates in men and use of cell phones.
- Dropping fertility rates in men are critical in nearly 40% of cases wherein couples have a difficulty in conceiving.
- In case of women, Professor Martha Dirnfield expressed that since women don't carry their mobile phones on them, there is a reason to believe that the phones won't affect their fertility.
- However for men, not keeping the phone on the bedside table, and avoiding keeping it in shorts or pyjamas pockets could act as the first step towards rectification of the problem.
- A discussion with experts in the field reveals that this is likely to be more of a problem when we take younger men into consideration. If a couple is trying to conceive and the problems persist for over a year, then this just might come across as an issue which might need to be looked into!
- Stay-On Capsules are a miracle of Ayurveda delivered to your home in a safe and secure packaging. While being very effective for ensuring sexual well being and letting you get over sexual dysfunctions, Stay-On Power capsules are 100% herbal and free from all side effects.
Since childhood, I have felt inferiority from my own parents. They just provide me enough money to build my career, but the rest part is done by me. Its just my boyfriend who does all the work that should be done by a parent. I used to cry till now feeling so low. Whenever I ask regarding this, my parents ignore saying there is nothing like that. But they constantly make me feel undeserving. But I got placed in tcs now. And they are happy to say that to people. I mean I understand they are but I could see the fakeness clear enough. And I do not know what to do. Now too they do the same, the difference is now I cry rarely and feel extreme pain all over me. What should I do?
I am 26 years female. I have 18 days baby. I don't have milk to breastfeeding. Giv suggestion for that.
I'm 22 years old. I'm taking homeopathic remedies in positive homeopathy since a year for pcod. Ultrasound scan is now clear with out any ovarian cysts. But still I'm having periods once in three months though the scan is clear. How long does it take for my periods to become regular.
My cousin age 25 she is getting married on July 9 so she want her period to get 1 week before so let me know any tablet without side effects urgently.
Exercising during pregnancy is beneficial not only for the expectant mother but also for the growing fetus. The effects of exercise at this time can be seen immediately and last a lifetime. Unless a woman suffers from a medical condition, she should have at least 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise a day when pregnant. Here are a few ways you can benefit from exercising when pregnant.
- Energy Boosts- Carrying a growing fetus can take away a lot of your energy leaving you feeling tired and listless. Exercising strengthens your cardiovascular system and circulatory system this giving you more energy to get through the day. It also strengthens and tones your muscles so that the effort needed for any activity is reduced.
- Improves your Sleep- Though exercise gives you a boost of energy, it also tires the muscles, thus making it easier to fall asleep at the end of the day. This is important, especially in the later stages of pregnancy where finding a comfortable position to sleep in becomes difficult.
- Lower the Risk of Pregnancy-related Complications- Regular exercise when pregnant can help reduce the risk of suffering from complications like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Even if you are suffering from these complications, regular exercise can help manage the condition and treat it.
- Reduce Discomfort- During pregnancy, your muscles shift and skin stretches to accommodate the growing fetus. Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles and reduce the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. While walking can improve circulation, swimming strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Make Childbirth Easier- Childbirth is considered by many to be the most painful part of pregnancy. If you choose to have a natural delivery, it requires stamina, focus and determination. Exercise tones the muscles and build stamina thus making it easier to push the baby out. Exercise is also said to reduce the time taken for child birth.
- Fight Stress- Pregnancy plays with your hormones a lot can lead to mood swings and depression. Exercise boosts serotonin or happy hormone levels. This helps raise your spirits and fight stress.
- Get back into shape after childbirth- Pregnancy is characterized by weight gain that can be difficult to lose after child birth. However, if you exercise regularly when pregnant, this weight gain is restricted and the excess kilos are easier to lose. This is because your muscles have been toned throughout pregnancy and the weight gain is more muscle oriented than fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.