Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hi, i'm 27 years old .married 3 months back. I had a problem of vaginal white discharge from the few months. Whenever I had sex the discharge is more and in the morning time also the discharge is more. Due to this i'm suffering from back pain. Is there any serious issue with dis vaginal discharge or just I should avoid dis problem. Pls reply me fast.
Hello mam mujhe ye janna h ki mai 17 march ko period se hui thi uske 4 april ko maine physical relationship banaya with out condom to kya maii pregnent ho jaongi. Thanks.
I am 8 week pregnant I had scan everything is fine but suddenly I stopped vomiting no morning sick also before I use to get lot of vomiting is there any problem because I had abortion twice.
If you do not mind can I text in hindi. Actually meri sister ki age 26 years hai. Ek saal ho gaye shaadi ko abhi koi baby nahi hua. Shadi se pahle usko shortness of breath, abdomen pain, ribs ke neeche pain, yawn lene per pain hota tha, to maine MD ko dikhaya ultrasound me ascitic fluid aaya, fir stomach se injection se thoda pani nikala gaya checkup ke liye fir report aai. Aur medicine chali 3 months yah usse upar jaisa docter ne kaha tha. But kabhi kabhi medicine missd ho jati thi. But course complete hone per sab medicine band ho gai. But abhi bhi usko ribs me pain, yawn me pain rahta hai, 3 se 4 ultrasound karaya kuch nahi aaya, fir whole abdomen ct scan karaya with contrast kuch nahi aaya. But pain ki problem hamesha rahti hai. Sab jagah dikhaya but kuch report me aa hi nhi raha hai. Aur ek saal shaadi ko ho gaye but pregnant bhi nahi ho pa rahi hai. Kuch samajh me nhi aa raha hai kya kare? Ascitic hua ho to pregnant na hone ki problem hoti hai kya? Please help me bahut paresaan ho.
How much breast milk female produce per day. female express with hand how much capacity they will produce the breast milk while hand expressing.
I am having pcos. 3 months before my weight was 61 and suddenly I found a hike in my weight 71 kgs. And for two months I dint have any period. Doctor gave me meprate and period problem was solved. But how do I combat with this weight gain. I have tried being on wheat diet and am doing exercises. But there seem to be no considerable weightloss.
Actually I missed my periods in feb n did not get them in march so my doctor suggested regestrone my pregnancy test ws negative. So will I soon get my periods. Please answer sir. Im in quite tension.
I am married from last 4 months. My wife has taken 6 month anti pregnency pill in starting now her dates are delayed and I checked with kit it was positive and I go. For an abdomanal ultra sound but there was nothing. And she feels very less pain and bleeding in date. Is this because of that anti pregnency tablet?
Meri wife pregnant he. Last scan me unke gestational age 33w1 d+- 22 d size show hua he in cephalic presentation at present. BPD 84.6 mm FL 62.4 mm Fetal movement fetal cardiac activity SB positive he FHR 126 BPM he Placenta is posterior away from OS Grade 2 Amniotic fluid is adequate Kya ap bta skta he baby ki position kaisi he SB think he or normal delivery hone me koi problem to nai he.
My wife was treated for Breast Cancer 5 years back. She is fine except she has lymhodema in left arm. Is their any treatment for this problem? I have told by AIIMS that she has do certain regular exercise and in-addition she is using Compression sleeves and Machine also. Any further suggestion to keep under control?
When you see it spike, you'll know that ovulation has occurred and you are ready to make a baby. It would be a smart move to start taking prenatal vitamins now. Although they're called prenatals, pregnancy-formula vitamin supplements are just as crucial for women trying to conceive because they contain nutrients such as folic acid and iron that a developing baby needs during the first few weeks -- before you even know you're pregnant.
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.
My wife is 64 years old.Recently she suffered from 102 fever and admitted in fortis hospital for two days for complete check up like ct scan,chest x- ray, ultra- sound, complete blood and urine check up but all reports were OK.Now there is no fever and cough but gets dizziness while getting up from bed.This problem , she had suffered about two years back.She is taking 24 mg vertin tablets twice a day as advised by fortis doctors past a week but not much improvement. Kindly suggest what we should do? - rcmakhija
Hi doctor I am 8 months pregnant in 10 days 9 month comes, from past 3 days I am feeling some pain near belly and below my stomach also, and I am going to urine very frequently for more than 5 times at night and some times I can't control. This is happening from last 3 to 4 days, this makes me to fear and unable to sleep. Kindly please give some suggestions whether I have to consult doctor immediately or it will be k.Thanks and regards.
I am 21 years old in the Last year of college. I had sex with my fiancé. I was under medications for menstrual cycle and some how I missed two medicines so I couldn't take it anymore. I had my periods on 30th april to 3rd may, I had it on 5th of May and just because of missed medicines I had my periods again on 9th to 12th. I am not sure whether I am pregnant although I had the tests done it's ll negative. Please help.
Im 6 months 14 days pregnant nw. I got my scan done wen I was 19 weeks 6 days peg. N I found dat my baby is under w8. His EFW is 309gms. Aftr diz scan I started iron n calcium tablets. N nw wat should I do. For healthy baby. 2 increase d w8.
I m 23. No health issues. But I just wanted to clarify whether periods getting delayed by 2-5 days is normal? I get my periods every month. But I always get it 2-5 days later than the date.
While most of us think of peeing nothing more than a routine, there is a lot more science to it. There are definitely various factors which decide how much a person pees. It is normal for a healthy person to urinate between 4 to 10 times in a span of 24 hours. However, both less than this and more than this can be an indicator of ill health.
Also, the kidneys remove a lot of toxins and what is present in the urine is a definite indicator of overall health. It is not without reason that a urine analysis is done when any disease is suspected.
Factors determining urine output:
- Age: Infants pee a lot more than adults, who have more control over their peeing. With old age, again, the frequency increases.
- Water consumption: This is directly related to the frequency of urination. More water, more urination.
- Liquid consumption: Not all that you drink translates to urine. Caffeine and alcohol increase urine output. Caffeine is found in tea, coffee, sports and energy drinks, etc.
- Bladder size: Some people inherently have a smaller bladder size, and therefore cannot retain more urine. They will visit the bathroom more often. The maximum capacity is about 1.5 L.
- Conditions like pregnancy: Needless to say, as pregnancy advances, the frequency of urination increases. This is due to pressure on the bladder from the growing baby. Even after delivery, the frequency will be more for up to 8 weeks.
- Medication usage: For people with heart disease, kidney disease, and blood pressure, diuretics are given, which is intended to increase urine output. These people will have more urine output.
- Conditions like diabetes: One of the first warning signs of diabetes is the increased frequency of urination. Diabetics often have a greater number of visits to the bathroom.
- Conditions like urinary tract infection: Wherever the urinary tract is affected, it is likely to have more visits to the bathroom. Other associated factors like changes in color, odor, appearance and burning sensation while urination, can also indicate the underlying problem.
- Problems like prostate enlargement: This is one condition in men which can reduce urine output. The enlarged prostate blocks the prostate and so reduces urine output.
- Urinary incontinence: This issue, more common in women, is when the bladder muscles weaken with age. There is difficulty in holding urine for prolonged periods, and so there is a greater urge to urinate.
So, how much is normal?
- Anywhere between 6 to 10 times is normal for a person who drinks about 2 liters of water per day.
- Less than four or more than 10 is usually a cause for concern. This is of course if there are none of the above factors which can increase or decrease output. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.