Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. D. ValanjuYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years of age. I face issues of white discharge on daily basis. I want to know the permanent cure of this? Is it possible to cure it permanently through Ayurveda?
Can anyone one suggest me a medicine for periods. I want it before ganpati. A medicine which I can take today ani immediately tomorrow I can get my periods? Or else a medicine which can postpone my periods like I should get periods after ganpati ie. After 5th September 2017. Can any one help me with it.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I am single and is suffering from swollen ankles and also feels tired every time.
Hello sir, i'm 31 year old man, I drink daily 2 litres of beer, I want to know that is it ok or harmful? thank you.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
My husband is alcoholic and even after rehab he was not able to leave alcohol and drugs will this habit go with him his whole life or any chances to improve.
Im 29 year old.. I have low calcium problem in my body.. I have low back pain and weakness in my body due of low calcium please mention me best tablet to cure my low calcium problem.
Hello Doc, On 16 July Me and My girl Spent some love moments together but did not do intercourse, just done touch, rubbing from out side with use of protection. After that of 9 days on 25 July she got her periods too. And then we did not do anything. But now (in august) her periods are not coming. Its being 6 days over of her date. What is the reason. Any chance of Prag? Does it need to prag test? What should we do? Please help.
Feel pain under heel while standing and walking. Strength of leg is reduced. I am 68 yrs. Old man. Pl. Help me to overcome these problems. Regards.
**tricolour sample meal plan for the healthy nation**
Early morning: green tulsi water with white banana and orange apricot
Breakfast: green methi spinach roti with white curd and orange home-made pickle
Mid-morning: papaya, kiwi & apple fruit salad
Lunch: tricolour vegetable biryani
Evening snack: tiranga sandwich with green tea
Pre-dinner: tomato, paneer, mint and basil leave salad
Dinner: green moong dal, carrot vegetable with roti
Would love to know who all tried the menu.
P. S. This is just a sample meal plan and is not intended to achieve a certain health or a lifestyle goal. However all options in the menu are healthy and can be followed by anyone.