Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. B PawarYour feedback matters!
My daughter when she was 2 months old she weighted 5.3kgs now she is 3 months old she weighs 5.9kgs but she should weigh6.2kgs. Since there is improper weight again my paediatrician suggested to give formula milk combined with breast milk. He also told that I can start ceralac rice and wheat from 4 month. Is this fine if so please provide a schedule for formula feed and ceralac please.
Hi sir I have 2 kids but growth is not so good so 2-3 years kids what should I give in daily food for better growth.
There is a kid about 11 months old in my locality. I noticed that he is v anaemic though the child is very playful. What should be done? I think parents are not providing proper diet. Child also looks small in size.
My 2 months baby had a swelling on d eyebrow by birth it was seen now it slightly increased it is in 25pause size when v touch that swelling there is no pain for baby.
My son has lactose intolerance so we give him nusobee he is 3 years 3 months from past six months he get fever with in 40 days some time with in 15 days very often early he was diagnosed with urine infection but we given him medicine so I agai checked his urine routine and culture which was negative and ultra sound also done which was ok .i also give him medicine medicine for urine infection urine for 3 months so that he should not have this infection again .i give him tonoferon for iron I got tested his thelsymia when he was born because iron was very less report was negative. So please tell me reason why he get fever so often otherwise he is very active he plays runs in fever also .i just give ibugesic plus and antibiotic and he will be fine fever stays for 3 days only. So should I ger his blood test done and if yes which test I should do .
My sister had adopted a girl child a year back. Baby was then 7 days old. Later as time progresses they figured out her brain size was not increasing normal. How after many doc visits they have settled for some therapy courses everyday for her developmental. She s 1 1/2 years now. Still doesn't walk. But starts sitting with bend down. Forward. She claps smile and sees everyone. Can U pls suggest more as how we can help her without any delay.
What should I do for the underweight of my daughter. She is 4 & 1/2 yes she us very slim eat everything. But, did not work. Advise me. Wht to do?
My baby is 7 month old and he taking mother feed and formula feed. But before one week he is not taking formula feed. Due to this day by day his heal keep very low. Give some suggestion what I have to take for eat after mother feed.
My child is 9 day old she is suffering from cold from the beginning of her birth. Can help me pls .I'm very far from city.
After going to loo (toilet) my son used to have pain there and irritation also. His age is 14. Please suggest remedies for this.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups