Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh BendaleYour feedback matters!
I am Mr. kumar I have some dental problem already two tooth are removed due to cavvitess problem. Please tell me good sagetion for strong and healthy tooth.
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
1. They save a spot for adult teeth: Baby teeth are placeholders for adult teeth, and help them to grow in straight. When baby teeth come out too early—due to decay or an accident—other teeth nearby might drift into the empty space, blocking the incoming adult tooth. This can lead to crowding and the need for braces later on. If a baby tooth is badly decayed, it may have to be pulled. In this case, the dentist might recommend that something called a space maintainer be put in where the tooth used to be.
2. They help children chew food and speak clearly: If kids are missing several baby teeth, they may not be able to fully chew their food. This can cause tummy aches and prevent children from getting all the nutrients they need for their growing bodies. Baby teeth are also very important when it comes to children learning to speak clearly. Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
3. Cavities grow faster in baby teeth: Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
4. Cavities hurt at any age: For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
5. Healthy baby teeth give kids confidence: There is so much to smile about when you’re a kid. But when a child is living with badly decayed teeth, the last thing they want to do is smile. Having to face the world with damaged, discolored, or cavity-filled teeth can make it difficult to be social and make friends. A healthy smile makes it easier to be a happy child.
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.
My whole front teeth are crooked so can it be replaced by some new teeth and I don't want braces as it is for many years my age is 17.
I often suffer from mouth ulcers. Can you please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of it and what are the possible measures one should exercise in order to prevent himself from being affected by such ulcers.
Hi doctors I have dental problem my teeth is yellow ish colour what to do become a white and I smoked stop and gutkha also but yellowish colour not going.
Hi friends, this is Dr Goyal from Mumbai, I am a dentist. I am here to talk about the most complicated topic which is the least discussed topic in dentistry is bad breath.
Studies have shown that more than 50% of people suffer from bad breath at some or the other time in their life. Bad breath as we in our language call Halitosis, can be because of a barrage of reasons there can be a lot of reasons for bad breath something like bacteria which are there in our mouth, they are there in the mouth always. When we feed them with a lot of food stuff which we don’t clean from our mouth they eat up that food causing a lot of bad breath, the second can be dry mouth which may happen because of dehydration certain medicines or some other reasons which are not letting you saliva form. Gum disease can form a lot of bad breath. There is certain food stuff which can cause bad breath, something like garlic onions they can give you bad breath, some unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking, tobacco chewing can cause a lot of trouble. Then there are systemic diseases which can lead to bad breath, the systemic diseases may be something like diabetes, sinusitis or gastro oesophagal reflux which can lead to bad breath.
Now that we know what causes bad breath let us try and understand how we can control this bad breath. First and foremost comes to the healthy habit of keeping our mouth clean after eating anything after consuming anything we need to clean our mouth, brushing after every meal may not be possible it is recommended but not possible many times, at least rinse your mouth forcefully to remove all your food stuff. In case you notice your gums bleeding or any other problem developing in your mouth please visit your dentist who can rectify the problem at the earliest. Get rid of bad habits like smoking tobacco chewing which will cause many other complicated problems other than bad breath. If your dentist finds that your bad breath is not controlled even after you have a healthy mouth he may suggest you a medical opinion where in your systemic problems can be diagnosed and treated by your physicians. Keep the saliva flowing always keep consuming small sips of water throughout the day to stop your mouth from drying, you can consume healthy foods like carrots, cucumbers of and on throughout the day which will help you produce more and more saliva, which will keep your mouth clean and let you avoid bad breath.
I hope this video helps you in taking care of bad breath.
Thank you very much for more information you can contact us via lybrate.
I have a bad mouth smell problem. It happens mostly when I wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this problem?
Do re-occurring ulcers in mouth is symptoms for any major disease That one heals at one place in 5-10 days and then reoccurs at another please also sometimes have loose and black stools I have this recurrent ulcers since 3 months Kindly suggest?
Sir, when I drink some cold water or eat sweets, I feel a lot of pain in my left upper molar teeth. Please tell me what to do?
How to improve and strong my teeth for long life. I m 35 year old. I am using regular tambakoo manjan since 20 years. My teeth is yellow and black. Please suggest.
My teeth have Problem of Staining, and turn Yellow after eating anything. I even suffer from Bad breath. How can I whiten my teeth within 2 weeks?
Hi! I'm 21 years old and I'm having mouth ulcer problem from last two weeks. I have taken many b complex tablets but it won't have given any relief to me. So help me out of this. Plz! Hepl me.
Hi i' m from south delhi, I want to implant my front right tooth cause of the tooth is dead and black due to an accident. Can you please tell me the cost to pay and time duration on implantation.
Let us thank you for your efforts, and we assure you that your kids will be thankful to you in the future
BRUSHING- the WHEN & HOWs…?
You should start with cleaning your infant’s teeth with a wet wash cloth, however as your kid gets more teeth, you can start to use a soft children’s toothbrush. Brushing should be done in more circular motion covering both front and back side of all the teeth from gums towards teeth.
The TOOTHPASTE confusion? Your child may be at risk of too much fluoride intake, so your choice of toothpaste is simple yet essential. If using fluoridated toothpaste, use a small, pea-size amount of toothpaste, so that there is little danger for your child getting too much fluoride if he swallows it. The alternative off course is to use non-fluoridated toothpaste, until they are spitting the toothpaste out.
FLOSSING- simple yet effective tool ? Flossing is an important part of good oral hygiene. Your child should start flossing from the age of 3-4 years, but they likely won't be able to floss on their own, so your role will be to assist them. It should be encouraged at least once a day
FLUORIDE- the right balance ? Children begin to need supplemental fluoride by the age of six months. The additional requirement is dependent on child’s environment. If your kid is drinking tap water and you live in an area with the water is fluoridated, then he should be getting an adequate amount of fluoride. If he doesn't drink water much, or is drinking well water, un-fluoridated bottled water, then he may not be getting enough fluoride to keep his teeth healthy. Talk with your Pediatric Dentist for elaborate details about fluoride supplements in forms of gels and varnishes.
SEALENTS- Sealing the future cavity ? A sealant is a plastic material that provides a protective coating to the teeth, thereby acts as a barrier against plaque and bacteria from being present in the grooves and pits of the teeth. Molars can be hard to clean with all the grooves and are prone to developing cavities, so sealants can do wonders.
FIRST VISIT- the sooner the better…?
Common practice is that one may not visit a dentist unless your child has risk factors for having problems with teeth, such as sleeping with cup/bottle, teeth staining, thumb sucking, night pain etc. However, an early visit to the child dentist is a good way to learn proper about basics of oral hygiene at an early age.