Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lokesh Bendale
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh BendaleYour feedback matters!
One and half month before my mother took dental pain medicine from local medical shop without consulting the Doctor. From that day, she was suffering with more Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. She couldn't take normal diet She could having liquid food only. Even If she eaten one piece Idly she getting Vomiting and pain in her abdominal. These problems were started slowly and then increased severely when we removed one of her teeth at the Dental Hospital due to more pain and swelling on the teeth. That time the Dental doctor said that my mother teeth were so weak and some of her teeth need to remove it. And also he said her teeth and gums got infected with more plague and fungal infections. The doctor suggested us to clean her teeth immediately. Initially, we thanked that my mother suffered with stomach ulcer and Iron deficiency problems. After few days only we noticed that her problems didn't decrease. She was suffered even more with Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. Then only we realized that she was suffered with some chronic disease. And then we consulted with Dr. At Sudha Hospital, Royapuram, Chennai to diagnose the exact disease. The Doctor suggested us to take the ECG & CT scan to check my mother Heart, Liver, Kidney, Spleen and abdominal functions and also the Complete Blood Count Test. After taken all the suggested test only we came to know from the Doctor that my mother suffered with Acute Myeloid leukemia (Blood Cancer) disease. Due to my mother RBC and Platelet count very low we immediately admitted in the Rajiv Gandhi Govt Hospital in Chennai on 25.8.17 as per Dr. Balasubramaniam advice. She was under going treatment 15 days from 25.08.2017 to 09.09.2017. Due to her age problem the GH Doctor given only the low dosage of chemotherapy from 26.08.17 to 30.08.17 (5 days). At GH only we took Bone Marrow Aspiration test. The Bone Marrow Test report says 70% Blast on her Bone Marrow and CBC Report says 90% Blast on her blood. She was discharged on 09.09.2017 after 15 days treatment. The GH Doctor asked us to come after 15 days for the further follow up treatment. Now her abdominal pain feel better but didn't decrease fully. And she still having more Saliva and bitter in her mouth and couldn't eat the normal diet. How can we stop the excessive production of Saliva and bitter taste in Mouth. And can we cure the stomach ulcer problem while taking the blood cancer treatment or not? The stomach ulcer problem which happened by blood cancer or it is a another problem? Because my mother not able to take the normal diet. She said after drinking water, Milk or liquid food she having pain in her abdominal 10 to 15 minutes. After that the pain is reduced.
Why my mouth smells bad when I used to brush twice a day. I use mouth wash also. Please suggest me something best to get rid of it.
I brush twice in one day but I still have bad breath how can I reduce it? What is the reason behind this?
Suffering from mouth ulcers since childhood. Got no permanent solution. My stomach imbalance results in ulcer. Eating chocolate and/or eggs results in ulcer. Need help.
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!