Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Leena DoshiYour feedback matters!
M 21 years old girl. M doing job since last 3 months. My eyes site is weak nw. My number is 0.5 & 0.75. How to get clear eyes site.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.
I, m 28 year old female headache last 6 year back side of head but now last1 year more, all head, feel the rounding the head and air passing though eyes and eyes upper side swelling what should I do?
My eyes swells in every alternate 10 days and get cure in 2 to 3 day automatically how to cure this?
I have some kind of butt pain from last 5 days. On the first day, the pain was intense and I could not get out from my bed. Although the pain decreased, I couldn't walk after a certain distance. I'm limping from last 5 days. Sometimes I will experience a sudden pain and at other times when I walk a little far, the pain happens throughout my leg which compels me to sit down. Yesterday, I slept on the affected side of the hips and the pain increased and now I'm experiencing continuous pain. I should tell that I experienced a nasty jump in the bike because the tyres were not having enough air. What can be the reason for such pain?
I am 30 year old male. In my left eye (extreme corner) keeps itching. I have gone to 2 doctors and they gave me eye drops. It gives me relief but after some days again the problem starts at the same place. Please help and advise.
I felt somewhat in my right side of the body. I can't lift anything in my right hand. And something to right leg also. My right side backbone also too much paining while I am sitting. When I waked up my right eye was different feel and it feels pressure to open. I can't eat properly its vomiting feel for all time. Please help my problems.
I have been using spectacle from past 20 years for long sight. I want to go for lasik treatment. Can you suggest me good hospitals? And also tell me is there any side effects if I go for lasik?
What is the reason behind the low vision of eye during the long time study or watching TV? What is treatment for it?
I am 60 years old and I am experiencing flashes in the left corner of my left eye for the past three months. Why does this happen & what to do?
I have heavy eyelids there is so much of fat deposit on my upper eyelids .what can I do to get rid of it? Without any fillers or surgery? Can changing old habits, taking collagen etcc help it? I want to fix it in a natural way.
I am having slight issue in seeing when I see the check shirts I feel some flickering in it. Means I am not able to see the exact colors bit distortions.
I am 27 years old male, suffering through eye itchiness, swelling of eyelid ,watery eyes. Theses symptoms starts after the month of august or September every year. Morning these symptoms increases and itchiness becomes unbearable. Doctors tell me its allergic conjunctivitis and after taking antihistamines eye drop I get relieve too, but I can not take antihistamines life long. Please suggest me how to control or cure it. Shall I try any other medication like homeopathy or Ayurveda? I also have allergic rhinitis. Please help me its making my life hell.
Hi Doctor I am working as computer assistant, Avery 6 months my eye sight is increasing Past I have 0.75 far distance sight after 6 months my eysare again showing blurred even I wear my specs I have doubt will masturbation increase eye sight. I have masturbate every day, please suggest me whether it increase eye sight Thank you.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
Especially those who work on laptop, tabs, pcs etc.