Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman PawaleYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and my legs (knees, foot and more) are making pop pop (cracking) sound whenever I sit straight or when I walk on stares. I masturbate some time, is that the reason? Anyways can you suggest me some medicines or any exercise? Thanks Yash.
Iam 30 years old iam suffering severe back ache from past 2 weeks I applied ointment but no relief is there any solution.
I am a sports person. I'm 26year old. But some days I suffering from back pain hardly. I lose my confidence please help me.
I had an Acl surgery 2 weeks ago my doctor advised me to wear a knee brace all the time even while sleeping, but I ignored his direction and slept for 2 or maybe 3 nights without wearing the brace. When I woke up next morning I felt this strange pain in my knee and now I keep experiencing such pain often whenever I try to elevate my knee. Have I ruined my acl surgery by not wearing the brace?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am 22yrs old man, I am smoker, I have terrible calf while sleeping. Any thing serious? facing this issue more than six months.
Hello doctors. I'm 27 years old. I'm suffering big pain in my right ankle back side from 6-8 months. Also consulted with doctors and taking medicine also. But till date any recovery not get. I'm using safety shoes in my duty periods. Because I'm a safety officer so I can't avoid same at job fields. Any suggestion please so I can get well soon.
I'm 25 years old and I'm suffering from back pain for past 2 years on the left side what should I do now? Which specialist I want to refer.
Dear Doctors, I'm a 41 years old, male suffering from knees pain while climbing stairs since two years. Please advice me on the suitable consultation with a orthopaedic or neuro surgeon ?
I am 16 year old and I am having pain in my ankle bone for last three weak. Due to this I am not able to even walk properly.
I have pain my left solder around fifteen days. I consult a doctor about my problem they gap me some painkiller medsien. But my problem persists what should I do.
Cracking of neck, fingers, back bone it is safe or not and if it is safe then how many time it is in a day.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.