Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman PawaleYour feedback matters!
Every morning when I wake up, I find my left knee in a freezed condition and I am unable to bend it even. It becomes painful when I try to bend it. It's when I give it sometime only then it regains its normal condition and is fine the entire day. It only happens when I wake up from the sleep in the morning. Kindly suggest
I have pain in my lower back When I band it pains so much from last one week please provide me any solutions.
I am having thumb pain from last one week, what should I do to it. Getting pain when my thumb is pressed.
I am 21 years old male and have a backache from last 2 months. I had tried ointments and hot belts but the pain is still there. What should I do now?
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from back pain and neck pain since 3 months. How can I reduce it?
I am a 18 year old boy and have backpain for last two month but did not get relief. What should I do?
Hi doc, I keep getting back pain on and off. It increases on sitting? Whenever I cough it increases. What shall I do? What shall I do?
Hi Yesterday I was travelling I dtc bus in delhi. While getting down from from bus. I found a slight pain on my hips. Its like someone has inserted a middle inside. I want to know what Is the chance of getting hiv infection by this attack. Please help me out because from last two days I am trying to sleep but I am not able to. Please help me out.
There is continous pain in back due to much weight, what can be done, my weight is not reducing after dieting also
I have a desk job for 1 year and I am getting back pain. What is the proper medication for reduce or cure the pain. Can't bear the pain when bend my back.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.