Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman PawaleYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I live in a small town. I feel pain in my elbow when I raise it since last 6 months. Sometime I got relief from by using pain killers. I consult with many doctors, but I am not succeed. So please provide me a proper guidance.
Dear Doctor, Good Afternoon, For the last 3 days I am suffering with mild pain at my left back shoulders. While inhailing the pain will be little bit moderate. ( The reason might be I have slept on the wooden bed wthout matress). So suggest me how to relieve from the pain With Regards, N.NAGENDERR
I broke my collar bone 3 years back. Now I am doing gym since last 1 year but now I see problem in my left shoulder joint. Can you please recommend me some injection which can help me in recovering fast. And also tell some injection which can increase my strength.
I would like to know how to treat pain in calf muscles after walking for 10/15 minutes. I am 76 yrs. Old had angioplasty 6yrs. Back.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.
I am 72 years male, suffering from diabetes and under treatment. I also suffered head injury due to road accident and hospitalized for a month, in coma for nearly 3 weeks & still under treatment. My current problem is joint pain and have difficulty in walking, which I am doing to reduce my blood sugar. Please suggest me ways to remain healthy, including reducing joint pains.
I am a male of 40 years. I have knee pain for 5 years. I apply many ointment but there is no effect. Please me some medicine or oil.
My mother she was driving a car and unfortunately there was an accident in which her right leg get fractured this incident was happened in 2007 bcoz of the accident she had taken a lot of medicines as prescribed by the orthopedic the doctor who done the operation has done it but unfortunately the rod which was inserted in the leg was thin and not in size and bcoz of it after one year again a operation was done in which the old rod was removed and the new one of exact size was fitted and bcoz of it after some days my mother leg was paining and there was an infection means there was suppurate was coming out of it and to heel this third time the rod was removed and than the operation was successful from that time my mother is facing constipation and taking medicines she's body get swel up my mother has concerned with doctors regarding but nothing happens so I request you to pls help us.
I am a 59 years old male having sudden pain in my back (right side) with pain in the bones connecting to chest. When sitting there is no pain and while getting up I get severe pain and then suddenly the pain disappears. Some times the pain is at the upper center of the stomach. The back pain is exactly at the elbow level and gives impression of sprain. No pain while sleeping, walking etc. Please advise.
I am 25 and from past 1 month, I feel very exhausted after the office as if there is no energy left in me.Also, I don't feel fresh when I wake up. And shoulder pain occurs when I am in ac environment.
My left wrist was lightly injured in metro, somebody sat down with full force on my wrist. An b & w ex-ray was done and found no bone fracture. But still whenever any pressure is done suddenly it gives pain. Kindly suggest.
I am a 38 years old male having sedentary work style. I am a vegetarian. I do not smoke and drink. I have inflammatory feeling in my upper stomach. Sometimes it spreads to lower back pain as well. The feeling stays for some days and then goes. It is recurring in nature. It is not stomach pain but feeling of inflammation only in upper stomach. Sometimes have a feeling of bloated stomach. Please advise.
Hi I am 29 years female. I am suffering a knee to foot pain & swelling problems on regular basis. And lots of stomach problems. And gaining a weight without any diet and feeling very weak every time.
Sleep on your back or side only. Do not sleep on your stomach as this often causes lower back and neck strain. Use a quality contoured pillow that provides adequate support to your head and neck while sleeping.
When your back is painful you may place a pillow under your knees (when on your back) or between your knees (when on your side).