Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman JonwalYour feedback matters!
I have blackheads what should I do to remove blackheads they are from ten to fifteen days they are very hard remove give me easy and simple way to remove blackheads.
Hi I'm 27 years old male. My echocardiogram shows. IVS VSD (sub aortic peri membranous) 5 mm in size left to right shunt. PPG 100 mm of mm hg. What is this is it a serious issues?
My age is 25. And my height was 5'2. I want to grow two inches before my marriage. Is it possible without side effects? please reply.
I am 32 years old man and my weight is 79. I want to loose my weight by 15 kg. Pls suggest me how can I do this?
Hii please guide me the fast way to loose all my fat I would really appreciate that as I do not want to be on diet.
HI I am 28 years male (unmarried), I am 5'10 height and just 58 kgs of weight. I masturbate 3-4 times a week, Is this the reason I am unable to gain weight?
I have 21 years old but I haven't get beard and moustache much on my face then what should I do now?
I hv pimples on my face as well as scars also. I took medication also bt it is effective if I take it regularly. When I stopped to take the medicine. Then it will occur again.
My wife did not get her periods, she is already 15 days late, she had tried pregnancy test but it had negative results. I am not sure if we had unprotected sex, just because its late I m worried if she is pregnant. Why should it is late? Is this normal? Or sign of pregnancy? Suggest me any medicine for her to have her periods.
I am 30 year old lady, my head start spinning or dizziness by afternoon, feel very weak and tires. I do have good breakfast in the morning.
Hello sir I am so weak please give me some suggestions about it and give me some tips for jogging and exercises.
Loaded with antioxidants. Grapes are a powerhouse of antioxidants – they contain a wide range of phytonutrients right from carotenoids to polyphenols.
- Prevents skin problems.
- High source of potassium.
- Good for the eyes.
- Boost brain power.
- Good for the knees.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grape chicken.
I am losing my hair by I'm using all shampoos like head n shoulder n etc please let me help now what would we do now?
I am having e regular periods from beginning. And pain is very much during my periods. My buttock and upper thigh are getting bigger day by day and out of shape. I cannot stand straight ot hurts. Please suggest some thing. I think I have thyroid.
Pimples are known to be the bane of many teenager’s life. However, the unfortunate thing is that for many people, their misery does not cease with the growth of a person into adulthood.
However, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to improve the situation, to help you get rid of these unsightly blotches in just one night.
1. Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice can be made good use of in order to fight pimples. This can be done by using a cotton swab dipped in the fresh lemon juice and dabbing the swab on the pimples which are the cause of so much anguish.
2. Cinnamon paste: There is also an alternative which can be considered and that is to mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put this combination on the face prior to sleeping at night. However, it is to be kept in mind that there is one caveat about this solution and that is that if a person has skin that is sensitive, it is unlikely that he or she will react well to this sort of treatment. So, it is better that he or she just sticks to the simpler way to treat pimples by using lemons.
3. Ice cubes: In order to reduce the irritation, which is unfortunately part and parcel of pimples, what can be done is to use ice wrapped in a clean and thin cloth to touch the pimples with. The great thing about this is that ice is so freely available and a lot of the discomfort caused by the pimples will be greatly reduced.
4. Toothpaste: Another thing which is available quite easily happens to be toothpaste. While this may not seem to be an automatic solution for pimples, it is quite effective. However, if a person makes the choice of using toothpaste as his or her metaphorical weapon to combat pimples, he or she would do very well to keep in mind the fact that simple white toothpaste is to be made use of.
By using any gel based toothpaste, not only will the desired impact not be seen, but there could be side effects as well. What is to be done, is quite simple, to say the least. A few minutes before going to sleeps, the person needs to apply a bit of white toothpaste on each pimple. After waking up, washing off the toothpaste with cool water is required. Over the course of a few weeks, the changes will show up.
So fret not! Simply try these remedies and you will soon be pimple free! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.