Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman JonwalYour feedback matters!
Doctor, Mere period time month me 2 baar aata h or kbhi kbhi 1 baar or jab aata h tab bahut blood loss hota h 5 din tak koi problem to nhi h na please suggest me.
I am studying. My weight is 50. I want became muscular boy what I hate do. I want to increase my weight.
Since yesterday I an very stressed, had fight with my fiance, I feel like something heavy on my left side of the chest, I feel my body as life less, I can only feel my heart beat which is very much high, some uncomfortable in the teeth when I am keeping it in the occlusion, when I am walking I feel breathlessness and my b.p is 90/60. Is these the symptoms of low blood pressure or my body is giving the symptoms of heart attack?
Sir, I am 20 years old. Im having the problem of hair fall. My quantity of hairs reducing day by day. And my forehead is looking very big. Please sir tell me any home made remedy or any oil for this problem.
I have dark circles under my eyes I used so many creams bt I didn't get any result what should I do? ?
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am facing obesity issue at the age of 21 only. My weight has gone form 50 to 60 in just 6 months. What to do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Braces ke baad mjhe retainer laga. Kuch din tak to wo sahi tha but fir retainer loose ho gaya. 2 days phale wo retainer tut gaya h.ab mai usko kaise use kru. Wire with clear plastic jaisa retaine hai wo jo lower jaw ke liye tha. Wahi tut gaya h.usko kaise thik kru. Kya mera retainer thik ho skta hai ya ni yaa muje phir se braces lagwane padenge . Please Reply me.
I am 35 years unmarried. Since two months i am not getting periods i am very much worried about that. Please suggest me what to do.
How to increase height naturally?
The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It is to be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends upon external factors like our environment, activities and diet. If we follow certain basic rules in our daily lives, we can increase our height in a natural way.
Natural ways to increase height are mentioned below:
- Proper sleep: Studies have shown that when we take rest or sleep, our body grows and regenerates tissues. Proper sleep and rest are absolutely very necessary in a growing body. It is believed that human growth hormone (hgh) is produced naturally during the time when we have a sound, deep and slow wave sleep. As a rule, growing children and teenagers must have at least 8 to 11 hours of proper sleep every night so that they can reach their maximum height. It is advisable that you should take a warm bath before going to bed so that you have a sound sleep.
- Exercises for increasing your height: Another factor to increase height naturally is to be physically fit and active as a child. This can be attained by regular exercises and sports activities. When you are physically active, the body requires more healthy nutrients. Regular intake of nutrients boosts your nutrition and consequently, results in proper growth. Swimming, aerobics, football, basketball, tennis, cricket, or stretching exercises are a good way to keep our body growing and physically active. Active involvement of our muscles not only improves our growth prospects but also helps in detoxifying our body through sweating.
Some popular exercises to increase your height are as follows:
- Hanging on the rod: you spend the majority of your day in an upright, vertical position. One of the biggest hurdles in the path of growing tall is gravity, which compresses your spine, joints, squeezes the cartilage and makes you shorter. However, you can get rid of this obstacle through a simple hanging exercise, which has become a quite popular method to increase a person’s height by one to two inches. The reason being it lets the weight of your lower torso stretches your spine. Take a horizontal bar or rod and place it high enough so that you can hang on it by holding and let your body fully extend. If your body cannot fully extend, then you can bend your knees slightly until you hang freely. Try to hang for at least 20 seconds and repeat. You should also repeat this exercise a minimum of three times.
- Dry land swim: this exercise is popularly known as the alternate leg kick and focuses on your lower back. Lay down flat on your stomach. Your body should be fully extended. Put your arms straight out in front of you. Your palms should face the floor. Raise your left arm higher than your right arm and lift your right leg off the ground as far as you can, with your other leg straight on the ground. Remain in that position for 4-5 seconds. Then raise your other arm and leg and repeat the process.
- Pelvic shift: this is a common exercise and favorite among gym instructors. It is simple and you feel a whole lot of stretching up and down your spine and in your hips while doing this exercise. Lie on your back with your shoulders and arms placed firmly on the ground. Bend your knees and bring your feet as much as possible near to your buttock. Next, arch your back so that your pelvis thrusts upward. Remain in this position for about 20 seconds and then gradually increase it to 30 seconds.
Yoga for increasing your height:
Research studies have also shown that yoga and proper breathing techniques can play a fantastic role in increasing your height naturally. It is said that when we inhale deeply during yoga exercises, we release the stress that causes tension in your back muscles, which in turn removes the obstacle to enhance growth of the body. There are also a number of yoga postures which are particularly helpful in increasing your height. These yoga poses for keeping your body upright and increasing height are as follows:
- Surya namaskar: this is an age-old yoga exercise with 12 different postures and performed in a chronological manner.
- Trikonasana: trikonasana helps in improving your balance. This yoga exercise gives you a good posture. Also known as triangle pose.
- Talasana: talasna strengthens your arms, legs and spines. Keeps your body smooth. Helpful height gain.
- Sukhasana: this is supposed to be the central position from which the other yoga postures started. You control your breathing and tone your lower back and hips by doing this asana.
- Adhomukha savasana: also known as the downward facing dog. This asana increases the blood flow to your face and neck.
Hello I have a problem when I go to terace which is only 3 Rd floor it could be 36 feet . My pulse more than 90 95 . What kind of problem I have?
My son is 6 years old. He has yellow mucus discharge on regular basis. No fever or weekness. He is healthy normal kid. He snores at night and may times has to breath through mouth. What do you suggest?
हम सभी जानते है कि गर्मियों के दिनों में खुशबूदार पुदीने कई सारे फायदे होते हैं।
सबसे पहला फायदा इसमें पाये जाने वाला औषधी गुण है। खाने में स्वादिष्ट पुदीना को अंग्रेजी में मिंट (Mint) कहते हैं। खाने के साथ अगर इसे जोड़ लिया जाये तो आपके खाने के स्वाद में चार चांद लगा देता है।
पुदीना लंबे समय से खाने के साथ इस्तेमाल होता आ रहा है। सभी प्रकार की ज़डी बुटियों में हरा व फ्रेश पुदीना सबसे कारगर होता है।
अगर किसी भी जूस के साथ इसे मिला लिया जाये तो ये आपको तरोताजा कर देता है।
पुदीना के औषधी गुण को लोग बहुत पहले से जानते हैं इसीलिये पुराने जमाने में भी कई प्रकार की बीमारियों में इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता था। सीने और पेट के दर्द के लिये तो पुदीना रामबाण औषधी है। इसके अलावा कई लोग इसे दांतों को सफेद व चमकीले करने के लिये भी इस्तेमाल करते थे।
पाचन शक्ति में वृद्धि – पुदीना पाचन शक्ति को बढ़ाकर, पाचन क्रिया को दुरस्त कर भूख बढ़ाने में सहायक होता है। पुदीने की खुशबू मुंह में सलाइवा और पाचन एन्जाइम को ज्यादा बनाती है। जिससे पाचन क्रिया में तेजी से सुधार आता है।
अपने शरीर को रखें ठण्डा – पुदीना ठण्डा होता है। इसे खाने से शरीर के तापमान में कमी आती है और हम ठण्डा महसूस करते हैं।
अस्थमा से राहत – कई वैज्ञानिकों से शोध में पाया कि पुदीने के सेवन से अस्थमा दूर किया जा सकता है।
कैंसर से बचाव – कैंसर के मरीज को पुदीना जरूर खाना चाहिये इससे कैंसर से लड़ने की शक्ति मिलती है।
मुंहासों से छुटकारा – चेहरे पर पुदीने का लेप लगाने से मुंह के मुहासों से छुटकारा मिलता है।
पुदीना के अन्य गुण व फायदे —
- अगर आपके मुंह में बदबू आ रही है तो पुदीने की पत्तियों को रोज़ाना चबाने और पानी में मिलाकर कुल्ला करने से मुंह की बदबू तुरन्त दूर हो जाती है। इस तरह ये माउथफ्रेशनर के जैसे काम करता है।
- किसी चोट या घाव पर पुदीने का लेप लगाने से घाव जल्दी ही ठीक हो जाता है।
- गर्मी में लू लगने पर पुदीने के रस को प्याज के रस के साथ मिलाकर पिलाने से जल्दी आराम मिलता है।
- पुदीना, प्याज का रस, नींबू का रस बराबर-बराबर मात्रा में मिलाकर पिलाने हैजा होने पर बहुत फायदा करता है।
- यदि किसी को उल्टी हो रही है तो पुदीने का रस हर दो घण्टे में पिलाने से रोगी को आराम मिलता है।
- पेटदर्द होने पर पुदीने को जीरा, हींग, काली मिर्च में नमक मिलाकर पीने से दर्द जल्दी ही आराम मिल जाता है।
- महिला को प्रसव के समय पुदीने का रस पीना चाहिए, इससे आसानी से प्रसव हो जाता है।
- पुदीना की पत्तियों को पानी के साथ उबालकर चाय की तरह पीने से बुखार में आराम मिलता है।
- यदि किसी को बहुत हिचकी आती तो पुदीना देने से तुरन्त लाभ मिलता है।
- हरा पुदीना पीसकर तकरीबन 15 लगाने से चेहरे की थकावट दूर हो जाती है एवं निखार भी आता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।
जिससे आप जीवन पर्यन्त निरोगी रह सकें।
Hi sir I have typhoid test typhoid igg and typhoid IGM positive on Sunday 12.2.17 M taking antibiotics but as m feeling now no abdomen pain no fever is this symptoms ok or should I do Widal test and in how much days I can go for test or currently should I continue with medicine.
No matter how frequently you shampoo, your scalp produces the same amount of oil. Cutting back on shampooing will have no effect on your sebaceous glands; genetics and hormones determine the amount of oil they produce. But it will cause dirt and oil to accumulate on your scalp and hair follicles, and could cause inflammation and irritation that might stunt hair growth. How often you wash your hair is a personal decision. Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo when you feel you need it, whether that’s daily or weekly. Or if you like making shampoo mohawks.